Panasonic 18650 2350mAh batteries

Thanks Jim, these are great cells.

Jim shipped them fast and they arrived with no problems. Thanks again.

I bought a few Panasonic 18650's in the past from a guy on Ebay and these are the best for the money.

Just wanted to drop a note to say how pleased I am with the purchase from Jim. The cells are very nice - not beat up or 'used' looking at all. I've run two discharge tests, and they are just about right on the money with the datasheet capacity. Jim sent me an invoice, I paid it, and he shipped them out the next day. They showed up in my mailbox two days after that.

PPtk

Thanks for the business, I appreciate it.

I hope this isn't off topic and I can only speak of my own experiences but I ordered 20 of these from the good Reverend some time ago. They arrived in like new condition 4 or 5 days after payment and are among the best batteries I have. In fact, I have a couple of AW IC protected 2900s and I'll be darned if I can see any observable difference in performance. Maybe they last longer, I've never tested them for that but the Panasonics regularly draw .25 or a half amp more in just about any light I have. $19 each for those damn AWs??!!

Every single battery tested exactly 3.78 volts upon arrival. I'm amazed he still has any left. Seriously; a buck-seventy-five each?

reverendjimisthemanFoy

I am happy to say I had someone purchase 6 cases and the spot tab welder. Bad news is there is only one case left (360). After that there will be no more. Time to order more would be soon. BTW they are all new batteries out of a case...nothing used.

ReverendJim

I checked International mailable hazmat http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c6_003.htm and it looks like you can ship them as long as they are properly packed, I want some of them to the south (mex), lemme know if you can do it!:

622.52Secondary Lithium-ion (Rechargeable) Cells and Batteries

Small consumer-type lithium-ion cells and batteries such as those used to power cell phones and laptop computers are mailable with the following restrictions:

1. Individual cells or batteries are mailable when the cells or batteries are properly packed with or properly installed in the equipment they operate.
  2. Each cell must contain no more than 1.5 g of equivalent lithium content per cell.
  3. Each battery must contain no more than 8.0 g aggregate quantity of equivalent lithium content per battery.
  4. Each cell or battery must meet the requirements of each test in the
    UN Manual of Tests and Criteria, Part III, and subsection 38.3 as referenced in the DOT’s hazardous materials regulation at
    49 CFR 171.7.
  5. Individual mailpieces must not contain more than three batteries.

In addition, all secondary lithium-ion cells and batteries must be mailed in a firmly sealed package separated and cushioned to prevent short circuit, movement, or damage. Except for batteries installed in equipment, they must be in a strong outer package. All outer packages must have a complete delivery and return address. Cells or batteries properly installed in the device they operate must be protected from damage and short circuit, and the device must be equipped with an effective means of preventing accidental activation. The outside of the package must be marked on the address side “Package Contains Lithium-Ion Batteries (no lithium metal).”

Sorry I cannot.

Hey Jim how much is shipping to MO approx?

Expect about 6 bucks.

i would like to try these im in az

These are great batteries I bought 20 then I bought 20 more because they were such a great battery at an unreal price,you should be able to get them in the az. It was the Europeans that had problems getting them into certain regions.

Oh hey I almost forgot welcome to BLF, we have a lot of fun here I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

I would like to see a picture of the top and bottom of cell also showing the whole battery itself if I could please. I hate buying what I can't see. Pictures when selling are a must in my book.

how do i purchase????????????/

Send a PM to Reverend Jim, he'll answer your questions.

just pm revjim

They look exactly like this..

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Panasonic+18650&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=f_fNIAnZ7UlXRM:&imgrefurl=http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/brand-new-sanyo-panasonic-18650s-18500s-64546.html&docid=U05BXVw9BRZKOM&w=800&h=600&ei=Vf9_TvWlJcvOgAfuzvw4&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=429&page=4&tbnh=149&tbnw=210&start=81&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:81&tx=106&ty=53&biw=1681&bih=881

How many you left? I will like to buy 10 pieces but i dont have the money right now...

Here you go :)

Sorry I'm having monitor issues with my desktop and didn't realize 11 new posts. I still have about 200+ left, shipping is CONUS only and PM me for any other questions. Thanks PilotPTK for the web info and thank you atbglenn for the pics. I will be out of town from the 30th to the 10th. I will answer any PM's them. Thanks again.

Jim aka ReverendJim

I sent you a pm Jim. Thanks Glenn for the picture.