[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

No serials AFAIK
Though TA showed us a laser engraving can look awesome, maybe I’ll do Miller Light :smiley:

Why? Millet is very nutritious and all but I don’t see the connection, :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

If you weren’t halfway around the world I’d put it on the old school engraving machine for you for nothing. We don’t have a laser… yet…

if still possible, I would like to be put on the list for a second GT, thanks

I would also like a second one if possible. Thank you

I’d like to be added to the list. Thanks.

KnifeNutsJake
GT Number 589
Paid $14

Yeah right, they had. The problem is way deeper than being a toxic, inbred and immature community; it’s not a forum per se anymore. It’s a pathetic attempt of a company.

I wish you the best, but I’m afraid any attempt of cooperation with those things is only going to turn ugly.

Now that’s not very nice of you to say…

Definitely not and I already regret being that harsh while I honestly think that statement had the benefit of truth.

What they keep doing, is not very nice of them to do. This is not a one-off incidence of that behavior. It’s a cyber-bullying community.

My cousin Poseidon is a stinky fish-boy, but it doesn’t need to be said at the dinner table.

Claws in, please.

I might’ve spoken too soon as things are looking up. Please put me down for one GT in the $150.00 bracket.

Thanks Miller!

Litefighter, you got the PM, so you can just do the down payment for the $111 price.

Will update list later.

Hey all, I read through the post but still can’t really figure out if the list is still open and if it is how to get on the list. Any help appreciated I saw this and now I’m in love with it :heart_eyes:

I had been avoiding this thread due to lack of funds, but I am glad I visited. The GT looks spectacular!

Very well done GT team.

Welcome to BLF!

Will send out PMs to new entries for their first GT, for down payment for $111 later today

OK, I know this has been covered, but my brain can’t keep up with life right now.

Does the GT need button top cells (as the carrier is, stock)?

Yes keep the carriers stock it needs BT
Remove the polarity protection and flat tops work fine.