[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Hi thanks, ok if possible if I can still get in I’d like to get a spot, thanks

Welcome to BLF!
Yes you’re lucky, will send out PMS for the $111 in a few hours.

Awesome, is there anything i need to do to be on the list for a pm? or do i just wait for one?
thanks

Good to see how fast it is progressing. But how about the promised changes in the carriers and the reflector? Were these issues addressed?

You are in! :beer:

We have received pics of the carriers
Waiting for response to some questions we have

Waiting for reflector pics

We have conveyed we cannot give a go without good pics.

Ah and sorry people, it is not late but I am so tired, no PMs tonight, just post and tomorrow will be the moment to send them.
It has been so heavy these last days I really need some sleep.

I would also like one :sunglasses:

Welcome to BLF!
Tomorrow (Paris time) I am going to update new core list and send the PMs.

Thanks Miller!
You are doing an unimaginable amount of work, there is no need for hurrying things up. Take your time and rest!

Thanks, after lots of waiting, having the two reach a climax at the same time sure was not expected :wink:

Are these seriously about to be able to be ordered soon? Q8 and this drops within a few days of each other?

Yes! It is like Christmas in September!

Dont know when, the down payment PM and Q8 pre sale are important and very hectic things for me, they came at about the same time. Waiting for orders is relaxed, used to waiting :slight_smile:
having new PMs all the time and lots of action to be done, that is the hectic part :slight_smile:

They have not started production on giggles yet, so expect at least a few weeks for that to finish before they are ready.

Yeah that’s what I expected, I almost fell off my seat when I read the above

Number 435: paid!

I’m giggling already. :smiley:

This one might need that tripod or a car mount lol

It would be crazy if you could mount this in a way similar to police car spotlights.

With a little fabrication it could be done. . :+1: . :smiley: