[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

What a sad bunch… :person_facepalming:

Ooops you did it again … He might have been expecting to receive his free unit Giggles, still sure would order one after all

like kindergarten over there….
out of line , get your hand smacked
ive seen it too many times
and that greta is one ugly woman to boot……

nodoubt :smiley:

Come on, this is not helping, please do a CPF hate thread so it can be closed with a last post of SB stating there is no need to talk down on them.
Their house, their rules, simple as that.
If CPF wants strickt rules and strong enforcement so be it. Be grateful for it led to BLF :wink:

Hi at all!

I’m also interrested in one. I hope the maximum preorder quantity isn’t already reached…

Best regards from Germany!
Christian

Hey, um, personal attacks are really not cool.

Also, some of the previous few posts demonstrate why so many girls online pretend to be boys to avoid harassment.

Let’s not make BLF a hostile place, okay?

I apologize for my post, which I have deleted.

Sorry, BLF!

Im out of the Loop, why is CPF even being mentioned here? What happened?

As far as I can tell, bullzeyebill of CPF closed Texas_Ace's thread on CPF.

That's all I know.

EDIT:

This thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?438298-I-present-you-with-Giggles-the-most-hardcore-BLF-project-thrower-so-far

What relevance does that girl have to all this?

Nothing, please delete it :slight_smile:

And OP updated, PMs send

She’s the owner of CPF.

Loved the review on CPF Texas_Ace! Bonus is I could actually find it, and the thread was less than 6000 posts long!

Of course, I don’t really understand what the purpose of a flashlight hobbyist forum is if not for talking about flashlights that make you laugh like a teenage girl. Sales post my arse!

Indeed, there is no need for all the hate towards CPF everyone.

They may be childish and money hungry but then so are a lot of people I know.

I posted a thread, it got closed. I am not surprised by this after all that I have heard about CPF. It is their site, they can do what they want with it. It is also my right not use CPF.

At least they didn’t Ban me, I tend to get annoyed by that.

Also 100% agree that the personal Greta talk is way overboard.

Talking about professional issues in how she runs her own site, whatever, not a fan of it as she can do whatever the heck she wants with her own site but it can be forgiven.

Talking about personal aspects of her life, NOT ok. Would you want people talking about you the same way?

I was about to say the exact same thing. Its one thing to criticize or make fun of the way somebody runs things, its another thing entirely to belittle them as a person.

Anyways, on another tangent entirely, Any rough estimates when the GT will be ready to start shipping? In time for Christmas 2017? Early 2018?

Seeing the speed things are going at, I would suspect it will be here before Christmas. After, lumintop wants the GT made before they get into their high season, right?

We have not had any updates from lumintop or Neal in a little while with all the payment craziness. So it is impossible to give any estimates for shipping dates at this point.

The new pm’s are just for the people who still need to pay their down payments correct? Just asking because I never got one and I sure do not want to miss any needed to get my own ” Giggles” I love that name!

Yes for people on the list for their first.
You did not get it but want one? Will send it later.