[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please put me down for one more - total 4 pcs.

Probably having to wait…I’m just glad shipping is covered.

Interest

Good point, that one week holiday was not ideal with the Q8, imagining this longer is a oh boy, the GT should either be in hands well before or after CNY

Can you put me in the list for one GT?Thanks

Hopefully before, but it is what it is. :slight_smile:

Why are we speaking about CNY, since it’s in February, I think that if everything goes well with new reflector and battery carriers production can start in November??

Please add me to the list! Thx!

February? :open_mouth: :cry: :weary:

The first day of the New Year falls on the new moon between 21 Jan and 20 Feb In 2017, the first day of the Chinese New Year was on Saturday, 28 January, initiating the year of the Rooster, and in 2018 is 16 February…

We (TA that is) should get the new reflector and updated parts next week. So if those are good I think we are really close to production. But don’t quote me on that.

Exactly we hope fast but will not be pushed to skip more important things :wink:

Can this light run on the 4.35 volt batteries?

Yes, up to 20V should be ok for this driver

What is their motivation to get this Light ready faster—-I see a steady stream of people lining up to buy them Pre Order—Maybe when that slows down or ends we’ll see it happen

Well before CNY :raised_hand:

Please add me to the list for one light.

Welcome to BLF, will do!

As long as it is done before The Twelfth of Never…. I’m good. :wink:

Just joined :slight_smile: Please put me down for one Giga-Thrower. This thing is impressive. This is my first time being a part of a group buy. What is the process from here? I will read up on details when able but figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask super quick.