[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

It saves me from having to buy something else—maybe I should sell a few—NAH

“Sell a few”…… Bite your tongue my friend!
A statement like that, even said jokingly; borders on heiricacy…… :smiley::wink:

(Oh yeah…… saw the Tigers put their “big GIRL” panties on last Saturday & whipped the other Tigers…. :wink: … Personally… I loved it. :wink: )

Can you please add me? I can pay the $14

You don’t have to pay the $14 that was only for the first group.

The Miller, please add me to the list for one more GT.

But I didn’t receive a PM yet for my first request?

I want two GTs now.

I didn’t either we should receive it once they start production and orders. Wonder what the cap is for this last pre-order.

The Miller please put me down for one BLF special GIGA thrower thanks.

Please add me to the list for one, thanks!

Welcome new members!
Will update the list later

Ah you know more then we? :slight_smile:
When and if the down payment is needed we will send out PMs and explain it in detail. I hope it will not be needed, but last word was it is, but that was before the Q8 started selling and BLF proved to buy more then were spoken for, so that hopefully makes LT see it is not needed.

Sign me up for 1 please!
And congratulations to everyone involved, your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated.

Please sign me up for one please !

Saw the YouTube video of the prototype by AdventureSportFlashlights and was instantly sold !

Many thanks to the team for creating this concept and bringing it to life :smiley:

Welcome to BLF, two new members!
Will update the list next page break

Add me in
Please!
Thanks

agree with this completely!
rather wait to receive it in perfect working order, as envisioned by the team and expected by the end-user.
that’s also far easier for everyone involved (the gt team, manufacturer and the buyer) than having to sort out updates/fixes for individual units.

plus, being in the southern hemisphere, we’re moving to shorter night times anyway. no rush for me. :smiley:
i realise those in the upper hemisphere would feel the opposite…

Hello, would like to order

Thank You

“We do not have automatic rates for this destination and only accept bulk orders. ”

Looks like I wont be ordering there :confused:

Please add me to the list!

Dang group buys are getting me back into the game :wink:

Yes will do :slight_smile:

Put me on the list please for 1x BLF special GIGA thrower.

thx

Hi and welcome Rat. How did you hear about the BLF GT?