[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I can guarantee you that it will not be available in the next month, so yeah 2018 is a pretty good estimate.
It definitely won’t take until 2019.

Sorry

Delete “1043 steel_1024 3rd” please.

My point was to ignore the Facebook post. Only listen to what The Miller says.

Not to get off the GT flashlight, but has anyone seen a flashlight that runs off of water? Never heard of this until recently. No need to buy anymore batteries and runs up to 100 hours. :laughing: https://www.hydralight.com/index.dtm

Interesting, probably just 15-20 lumens, but can be useful when there is no power supply around.

So basicaly host already in production?

Waiting logo from team, and lumintop will lasering its?

In a weeks gt will ready to ship… :laughing:

Lol, this just my hopes

Also hope the_miller is Ok. Not seen in few days.

Hey here it is! I’m # 926 CodyWolfeMusic Mahahaha I made the first 1,000 sweet! Excited to be among the first to get my hands on this hell of a light. So excited you guys are in the final stages. Saw a lot of concern with the led lately and peoples concern about the lumans. Trust me its fine, this thing out throws the brightest lights on the market. All thanks to that reflector design. They know what they are doing. As for the logo love the Lumin top rabbit. I’m sure what you guys pick will be totally fine with me just looking forward to tryin this badboy out. I think we all waited long enough can’t imagine what its been like for some of you. I had to explain to my family why this is such a big deal. No one understands why I want this bright of a light. If you read the history of flashlights they only used to come on for a single flash. It was kind of like a flare years back. Then it got serious when the battery got invented and the NYC PD started using them for actual applications. Theres been a lot of history making lights over the years but this one is a big one. First LED flashlight in history to not only reach a mile but exceed it. This light is a part of history and thats part of why I want it.

Thanks brotha love the username and profile pic by the way big country music fan!

100% sure the water is not the “fuel”, but the medium needed to allow a chemical reaction, you can be sure there is some parts to be changed just like batteries when depleted of necessary chemicals.

I would not pay any attention to that Facebook post.

hi,

please add me to the list

Oh no.

https://scontent-sin6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/23826091_790085944504703_7871530126871413695_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c9f7c24ad98fbe57aed8a2d54ee907a6&oe=5A9B8965

From Neal’s facebook group.

What is that?

Can you share the link to Neal’s facebook group?

OMG :weary: Astrolux 10 x XHP70.2 ?

Share the page please… :innocent:

^lol, this is a flashlight!
Looks like a first prototype, I hope Neal knows how to make it awesome. :slight_smile:

I don’t have a link,just assuming that it’s Astrolux after some rumours here on forum …

Here it is:

Better hurry up the GT!

Hmmmmm…. The reflector diameter isn’t big enough to compete with the GT, plus Astrolux is just releasing the MF02 thrower light, so they wouldn’t outdo their latest light. Doesn’t seem to have enough cooling fin area to handle 10x XHP70’s and put out more than the 32,000 lumens that the DX80 does. But the lines around the bezel are definitely indicative of Astrolux. An interesting host indeed.