[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please add me to the list!

Good day.
The say “add me to the list”,reminds me something from the old movie “My fair lady”,when the father of Audrey Hepburn had to marry, and was singing “get me to the church,get me to the church,get me to the church on time”,while it was drunk to excess.
If you want to remember the scene,I put you a link.
get me to the church on time - Google Search. :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to order this light without any logos?

I remember a long time ago, buying a Mercedes Benz without the badge will cost you more (Badge-delete option), as it will require extra manpower to work for this request, haha. :beer:

Fast forward to 2017, the MB/AMG dealership will de-badge the car free of charge for its new owner.

Assuming the light doesn’t come delivered with the usual myriad of QC/production/design/engineering problems associated with most BLF derived lights of the past, I may be in for large quantities of 50 or more. I could only sell them as unbranded lights. It wouldn’t be worth my time removing branding or the logos that are being discussed.

If it’s still possible, I want to be included on the list. Thanks!

Can I still be on the list?

For those situations it’s best to contact lumintop directly. However please do that when most of the dust is settled from this groupbuy.

Like was said, if you are buying that many you can contact lumintop directly and see if you can work something out for the next batch of lights.

Part of the GB agreement was that lumintop would get it’s logo and the word “Lumintop” on the light, so we will not be going back on that now.

If still open please add me to the group buy list!

Please add me to the list for 3. Thank you!

Nope.
Unless you want to contact them directly and maybe special order one, and probably pay like 10x the price.

Have the team selected the logos to be sent to LuminTop? What was the final decision?

Yes, I just got finished sending the email a few minutes ago.

Turned out the team was split down the middle between the BLF / GT / Lumintop tailcap logo and a Lumintop only tailcap logo.

So we decided to send both to lumintop and see which they preferred. So it is a bit of a mystery at this point as to which will end up on the light. I would give it even odds as to which one they pick.

Guess we will know when we see the finished product…

Oh well, for all intents and purposes, for Lumintop the bottom line is business, and anything that they’ed believe beneficial can be arranged.

Indeed, in those kind of quantities I bet you could work something out.

Add me to the list for 1 please! :+1:

Giorgoskok says that is indeed the Mateminco/Astrolux 30k+ lumen light.

:innocent:

Of course I would!

You’ve seen the rainbow finish I want, right? I could totally go for just the pink/purple bit on the front end, two colors repeating in a flame pattern:

The combo might work especially well on a car, due to the metallic paints they use where it can be both pink and purple depending on the angle of reflection: