[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Now all I need is for the au$ to recover from us$0.75 so it does not cost as much :beer:

Cheers David

We are discussing this now.

This whole release really snuck up on us, we were not even aware they were in production until like last week. So playing a bit of catch up now.

So, now we can order batteries? :smiley:

LOL I was thinking the same thing… :partying_face: :+1:

Hope the Samsung 35E group buy goes live soon…

Please make sure that they use latest firmware version of narsil, so we don’t have problems like your V2 prototype

The 35E deal will go live WITH the GT as I understand it. It is a great match for the GT in both price and performance.

OK, what’s going on?

I was in the first 550 lights and paid my $14, now I see that I’m number 600 some odd (605). What’s up with that?

So far the firmware appears to be working good besides a minor issue with the voltage reading offset that was not found until a few days ago. Not to worry though, it doesn’t effect anything except the voltage readout, it simply reads .05v - .1v high but seems to get more accurate as the voltage drops according to a test by VOB.

Tom has also almost figured out a fix for it that can be flashed at home if it bothers you and should make it into next years batch.

They sent this video of the ramp that looks good, we are asking that they pick a random sampling of other lights to run a similar test on.

GT ramping test

Keep in mind the camera is compensating for the brightness which is why it doesn’t appear to get much brighter at the end but if you look close you will see the rest of the image darken, it simply reached the limit of the sensor.

In 3. post you are 523 on the list

That I have no idea, Miller has been in charge of the list but is sorta MIA at the moment. He said he should have time to catch up in a few days.

Not to worry though, you will get a GT, just possibly n a few weeks once the second batch of 500 is finished.

The ones that paid the $14 get first dibs, that much is sure.

The video for me shows as 404 not found… :frowning:

oh man, looklike i gonna miss Black Friday this year :stuck_out_tongue:

The upload appears to have errored out, I re-uploaded, try it again.

Still 404...

607. in the list. I’m going to work, I need money. :money_mouth_face:
Hell, even I have time, I’m in the second round. :cry:

Clear your cache, it works fine on my smartphone atm :wink: .

Hmmm… Checked on my phone and on another computer and it still shows as 404 :weary:

That’s weird I just clicked the link (again on my smartphone), and it works…

Also make sure you are clicking on the link in my post, not the quoted link. I changed the filename to remove the space in case that was causing the issue.

GT ramping test

I can upload it to youtube later if needed. This was just quicker and easier with the computer I am on now.

Finished clearing cache and it works, I can see the video… Looks good! :+1: