[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

525 :weary:

i uploaded the video to Youtube so you guys don’t have to download it

Thanks, just not on the right computer to do that at the moment.

I’m in!

I’ve just realized i mistyped BLF to BLG, :person_facepalming:, sorry for my mistake

What is the info on this battery group buy? Is Lumintop going to conduct one?

lol, no problem. You can edit it in your YouTube account easily anyways. If you are logged in it should give you an option to “Edit Video” next to the description.

I am not 100% sure who is handling it, only that 35E’s will be offered for sale along with the GT at a price of $40 for 8 button top 35E cells. Miller was taking care of a lot of this before he went MIA so we are a little out of the loop.

He always come back :smiley:

It works, but its again a vertical video. :person_facepalming:
Vertical Video Syndrome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

Edit:
Now the EUR-USD has to rise quickly!

Please add me to list for another (2nd) GT

Funny thing… one friend showed me this flashlight in a Youtube video and I told my friend that I have ordered one…they looked at me and maybe they think I am nerd but still they where impressed… and they wanted to try it.

The flashlight nerds are winning.

Can somebody explain how the lists on the first three posts work? I am way down the list and that is fine, just happy that I made it. I know the first list is an interest list. I guess the list that matters is the 2nd one on post #1? What are the lists on posts 2 and 3 for? I am just curious. Thanks!

We will have to wait for miller to comment on that, something about the PM’s sent awhile back changed them in some way.

I would love to be on the list. Please add me.

One tries so hard to resist these things…

Brian, you are looking at the wrong list. The first list on Post # 3 you are #523. :slight_smile:

522 johnjohn 1st #604
523 BrianK 1st #605
524 martook 1st #606

Thanks Teacher. Yup, I was using the wrong list.

I would love to be added to the list.

FWIW, IMR batteries has 30Qs for $4.25. They are flat tops, but solder blobbing is easy.