[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Tasha

Late 2010 Cree Huizhou Solid State Lighting Co., Ltd. was opened.
Making this facility Cree’s first LED chip manufacturing operation outside the USA.

Hello,please add me to the list to purchase “giggles” Thankyou.

I wasn’t sure as well. I remember that back years ago they were made here in the USA! But I guess that has changed since then. Go figure! :person_facepalming:

Most everything here in the USA is now made in China! So no surprise! :disappointed:

It is not known and Lumintop keeps these things secret.

As far as I know, HSSL is a packaging company, ie: cut wafers and package them. The “Cree” LEDs are still all made in US.

edit… I just asked my Wife. She works for a graphite company where Cree is her largest customer. Cree is in a couple joint ventures with chinese companies to produce Cree IP products. She says the supply chain is quite complicated. One part of the process can happen at one place, and another part somewhere else.

Any signs from The Miller? Sale is about to go, and team leader is off for half month……

Not yet, we are moving forward though, just a bit slower since I am having to learn by the seat of my pants how all the final parts of the puzzle fit together.

We are working out the PM system now.

Maybe someone can compile a list of the new people since 11/11 (the last update) to make it easier for the Miller when he returns. Plus it would help all the new people to see that they have not been ignored.

Ok, we are prepping for the PM’s to those that have paid the downpayment.

Here is a list of the users that paid the down payment and will be included in the first round of PM’s.

If your name is not included on this list but you sent the downpayment, please send a PM to Neal your paypal email address (and transaction ID of the payment would help as well) so your payment can be checked and you can be added to the list.

This includes after the PM’s are sent if anyone does not receive the PM, send Neal a PM with the above info.

https://tinyurl.com/ycs66emf

Here is the link

PM me, if your name not on the list

Link says file doesn’t exist ?

Says file does not exist ?

I didn’t forget the link, nope, that didn’t happen. :innocent:

Try this one:

https://tinyurl.com/ycs66emf

No, not working

I updated the link, try it now.

try this

Working good now :+1: