[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

A little more run time. I have plenty of 30Q’s and VTC6’s so I will just use those.

Excellent Texas_Ace, thanks for the concise detailed info.

I am going out of town tomorrow and I will not have internet access for two days. I sure hope I get lucky and the PM comes tonight or not for a few days. After waiting for a year it is silly to worry about having to wait a couple of days longer than I would otherwise have to, but I do.

I would like to be added to the list for 1 GT please.

Maybe currently, but a few months ago BT 30Q cells were $33 for 8. Mine are sitting here waiting patiently for the beast to arrive.

I got 8 30q for two Q8 for $40.72. Haven’t seen a deal since then :laughing:

At this moment can get them for about $48

I thought there was going to be a package deal on protected batteries directly from Lumintop.

Please put me on the list for a GT…thanks!

So with the pm close has production started ?

Banggood has 30Q’s 4 for around $18

Yes, and if you scroll up a little you will see that that’s exactly what people are talking about.

Link Updated - Click to view latest list of names

Mazer – you are #1312 on my list. You can view it at the link above.

ammofox - you are #1215 & 1216 on my list.

I do remember reading Lumintop would be offering ‘protected button top batteries’. but I don’t remember the details.
The 35E batteries, 8 for $40.50 are through a M4DM4X deal…. but will be shipped with GT if one wants them.

What type of deadline do we have once the pm ’s are sent?

Miller addresses this a little ways down in his first post of the thread.

So sounds like once you get a PM, you’ll have 5 days to place your order. If you do not place your order within 5 days, someone lower down the list will have an opportunity to place their order instead.

2.5A per cell is with only 4 cells. Actually I like to add a little more amperage to cover any driver losses. So let’s say 3A on each cell.

When you run 8 cells, the load drops in half to only 1.5A per cell.

Up until recently Lumintop was going to offer their own rewrapped Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mah cells which were unprotected for $7 each.

Then they (helped by MadMax) switched to the 35E which is cheaper at about $5 each.

Lumintop does have their own protected cells, but they are $15 each. I don’t have any more info on their protected battery deal.

If you want to buy some protected cells in the US, a list was made here.

It’s a little old, though.

Production started 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Maybe we can pay in ethereum next time to avoid the high fees

4 usd of fees, high?

I mean, sure, I would prefer if they did not exist either, but calling that “high” seems a bit too much, imo.