[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Ok, I just scanned the last few pages from when I was gone today.

The PM’s are slightly delayed, hopefully they will go out tomorrow.

The time frame to make payment is not set in stone at this point as this is the first test of this new payment system. So we can figure on some level of learning curve.

I would figure those that paid the $14 downpayment should have at least 5-7 days to pay. If they are forced to wait longer then that I am betting something could be worked out, maybe move them to the next batch of lights for example. It would be handled on a case by case basis.

$4 more is a non-issue… I want to order it already!!!

I agree, we don’t control the fees, paypal does. Anyone is welcome to calculate the fees themselves if they desire:

Thanks for putting ME on the list

$4 or about 3.7%, way less than the cost of tax.

$115 I believe will be the most I’ve paid for a single flashlight. And considering everything in this thing I can’t believe I’m getting it this cheap.

One heck of a Xmas gift to myself. Looking forward to gazing upon it soon.

:+1:

Where do we go to pay or put money down for the light

If you are not in the first batch, just wait until they announce it…

Yes, the most expensive flashlight I’ve ever purchased. My tolerance used to be around $30. :person_facepalming: And adding 8 cells pushes the price up even more.

I can’t wait to get it. :slight_smile:

Oh you Lucky… lucky lucky man…

Agreed. I have several flashlights in the several hundred dollar range. It was nothing for me to drop $400 on an Olight SR90 when I was younger. I got in to flashlights and lasers young before I had kids and it has been an expensive hobby since. Bad part is I have kids now……. And I still hunger for a bigger and better toy.

Had I been wise, I would have saved all the money I spent on other lights and tried to acquire a PH50 instead. I would have been money ahead I’m sure.

PH50, a $1000 Pendant Lamp?

I would like to be put on the list please. This is too good to pass up.

I think Neal is providing the cells now , and not lumintop .

Put me on the list please!!

Polarian PH50

Link is to the current model. The PH50D replaced the gen 1 PH50.

This is tricky. Obviously it’s not Lumintops own protected cell, but it is being shipped in the same package as the GT. If Neil were still working for Banggood I would suspect that the GT lights would get shipped to Banggoods warehouse and then Neil would combine the batteries with them, then package and ship them out from there.

Since he is not with Banggood anymore, we (the buyers) don’t really know where the lights will be shipped from. If they ship directly from Lumintop, then Neal will have to get the batteries to Lumintops factory so they can be combined for shipping.

A second scenario would be that Lumintop ships the lights (like on a pallet) to a secondary location (a shipping and distribution hub maybe) and the lights are combined with the batteries, packaged up and shipped out from there.

We just don’t know yet.

We also don’t know how warranty work will be handled. Maybe the Miller is going to do a similar thing to the Q8 and try to do it himself? He mainly did that with the Q8 so as to remove that burden from the new executives (Swi, etc…) at Banggood. The less problems for them, the more likely team ups will happen between them and BLF. Since Banggood is not involved here (I assume) then maybe he won’t do it that way. Warranty stuff has not been discussed as far as I know.

I guess we will find out soon the details on where the lights will be coming from.

my groupbuy/feeler for the cells was mainly to see how many sets are wanted

you guys may not forget that we need to buy the cells in advance let the button tops added by keeppower (they do not work for free as well)

we need to pay people to handle and pack and...

less than 400 people entered the list (thank you for that!)

we have around 500 sets available atm and will get more

so we decided to open the cells and you can just add them to your GT

you do not need to be on the list!

(but we appreciate if you let us know if you plan to purchase them using that way ;) )

These cells are best to insert inside GT battery tube for easier shipping to most countries!

Only if they put protective wrapping on each cell, can be safe that way! I assume that will be the case…

I thought the GB thread on these batteries said they will be included in the flashlight box, not inside the light itself. Maybe someone can clarify.