[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

PVCC, the box as shipped is 28.5cm long, 20.3cm high, 19.3cm wide. This has a second box inside it with closed cell foam cut to fit around the light broken down into sections. The head is to one side, the battery tube with tail cap to another.

Without cells, the box weighs 2430 grams.

Pictured here beside a 12 oz. can of Coke. Picture taken with an Apple iPhone SE.

NEALS ONLINE!!

I got plenty of cells,but they are all flat top, and a lot of what I have needs flat top, so I don’t want to take a third of my cells and make them this lights cells. I was originally going to use the cells out of my supfire m6, but they are flat tops and would rather just get a dedicated set for this light

The SupFire M6, like the Q8, should really have button tops. :wink:

Used flat tops in the m6 since I got it, and never had an issue.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

Similar contact ring in the M6, but they used a reduced thickness retaining ring instead of screws. Sure won’t hurt it to use button tops, it’s all I’ve ever used in mine. Just saying that solder blobbed flat tops or button tops for the GT or Q8 would still work fine in the M6.

tried a few beamshots tonight on a tower 1.6 miles off ! :open_mouth:
according to my redneck calculations, it should hit it with about .20 lux, at that distance
think it was hitting it a tad, but too much humidity in the air, and too many ” im fixin to call the law looks ” , so i packed it up for the night
man, people freak out when you start pulling out big arse lights, cameras, and tripods… :person_facepalming:

They act like you were setting up a rocket launcher or something… Sheeple :person_facepalming:

So all no cell lights ship before cells/lights?

Just need one solid update to calm everyone, not bits and pieces :smiley: :frowning:

Just a heads up. When you lets muggles play with it (or you’re drunk), the light will end up in momentary mode. Just loosen the tail cap and retighten to reset. Or do the opposite of what I did and read the damn manual first LOL. Two nights of confusion could have been avoided with a little reading and remembering… Otherwise awesome light. I want to shoot it down a power line but can’t get google earth to give me a distance scale on my phone.

I’d like to get on the list if possible:)

Not sure if that is the case for other countries but for the US that does appear to be the case.

I wasn’t going to do this but I’m having a moment of weakness, please add me to the list. Thanks.

Well bummer, keep my cells then. :smiley: Just kidding

Then a big THANK YOU to Del…… . :+1:

And thank you TA for the info! Hope you feel better soon…. :slight_smile:

My pleasure Goose! I just clicked a link on JasonWW’s Update page to see what it was & BOOM - Jackpot.

So I thought I’d call attention to it. :slight_smile:

One other tip. If you want the flat on the battery tube to line up with the switch, back it off until it lines up and then twist the tail cap tight.

Hi Neal

what about registered shipping? any news?

can lumintop just sent its to postal service, and lets they do their part about shipping. even if its sent today, member will get it in 3-4 weeks even more…. so it will really help if registered can shipping first or together with dhl shipping.

thanks

Turningbluechips, that actually works pretty cool…. I preferred the knurled section to line up, set it up then tightened the tail cap and voila! :smiley:

I don’t get the method of making the battery tube line up with the switch… :open_mouth: