[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Shaving material off the end of the tube should allow it to screw in further, if there is no other part of the tube in the way.

I generally try to stay out of any kind of drama on web forums but, you just requested to be placed on the list for a 3rd GT on January 1st. I sure hope you did not use a previous notification from Neal with a purchase link to go ahead and purchase your 3rd GT that you just requested (#1576) before anyone else on the list below your 3rd request had an opportunity to purchase their first. The PM conversations that I have been involved in with Neal, The Miller, Mr. Scott and TA was that requests would be honored in the order they were made, even for 2nd and 3rds. Therefore, those that were requested from #1000 thru #1575 should have had the opportunity to purchase their requests before you purchased your 3rd.

List Updated - Click to view latest list of names

Deleted. Wrong thread.

I copied it below for you……

Is there any estimated shipping time for the lights ordered with batteries?

Just got my light today.01/02/18 thank you,thank you,thank you.I’m number 1036 on the list and payed on December 15th.No batteries and shipped DHL.Did not get a email to confirm order or any thing from DHL about shipping.It just showed up.I live in Iowa center of USA.Just putting this out there to show every one even if you don’t hear anything as long as your payment goes threw pay pal,they are working on it and you will get one.

I’m #261, paid 12/1, and still haven’t received anything. I’m in Portland Oregon/West coast…

Purchased with 8 cells.

No lights have been shipped with batteries yet AFAIK

Actually, I didn’t understand that either. Back what off? And I’m really missing the part where tightening the tailcap affects the head.

please add me to the list
I hope I am doing things right, I really want a BFT GT really bad :slight_smile:
Thank you and I am waiting for a PM confirming that I am on that list,
Vlad

Looking at the battery tube, and the head of the light, the battery tube has knurling, and flat areas.

Odds are neither a flat area or the knurled areas line-up "centered" to the power button.

If you want a specific area of the tube to line-up, loosen the end-cap about 3/4ths of a turn.

Now hold the head while turning the battery tube, (as if removing the tube) to where you want it to be aligned. For uniformity. Odds are you only need to rotate the tube a small amount.

Like putting the second hand of a clock perfectly on 12 o'clock.

Once there, tighten the end cap. Now the tube is locked (timed) to the power button.

Hopefully that helps

And yet at No.98 on the paid list I have not even got a shipping guesstamate, so much for all under 550 being sent first, does this mean us poor members downunder have to wait until No.1500 is filled?

Cheers David

yes you are in the right place. Coyotehawk will add your name to his sign up list. You’ll see your name when he does the next update. It will be sometime mid January when you are emailed with the details of where to go and how to order.

NOOOOOO! I really hope that isnt the case. hopefully theres a pallet full heading our way soon :wink:

Please add me to the list

Please add a second one for me. I should have done this right out of the gate, and hope it’s not an inconvenience. Never hurts to have a spare! =)

Or just use both, one in each hand!

It’s surely not what we hoped for. But besides being patient there is not much that can be done. I understand that this way of shipping stuff is the most efficient, although this is disappointing to all the ones who were in early and paid early but still have to wait longer then people, wo got in way later.

However it may be, in the end we get a great light for a great price. Probably nobody expected this to fall right in between christmas and Neals wedding + the super big interest in the light. Pointing fingers and complaining won’t speed things up, even if a lot of ppl are feeling left out for now. We will be made good. :slight_smile:

Also messaging the team or neal will only aid in prolonging stuff even more

Very well said Pöbel!! . :+1:

Also remember folks…… NO LIGHTS WITH BATTERIES HAVE SHIPPED.

We will be notified when that happens. . :slight_smile: