[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Today is the last day to order and get the super low price.

Has anyone in the USA received their GT bag with cap yet? I was part of group 3. Thanks!

So batch 4 shipments are arriving in the US by the 22?

No idea on the date, only know they are on the move.

At the top of this thread it shows that today is the last day of the Groubuy, I want one, just found out about it……yes I have been living under a rock, can I still get in on the groupbuy?

I can’t afford the retail price $325.

Thanks!!!

The gb is over. Today is the last day for those who were on the list for one, to order and pay for it.

Madmax should be selling them for way less than $325 soon.

Thanks for the info Rob799 and JasonWW.

I found this site a couple of days after the group buy for this light ended in January and then just now saw the notice about today being the last day for the group by, so I was pretty excited that it had opened again. So I have been reading this thread for the last hour trying to figure out how to sign up. Now I see I had to be on the list in January.

Guess I will keep watching for a way to get a discount on these.

Thanks!

Thanks guys for the info, I will monitor Madmax’s site for lower price.

Thanks again for you posts.

The bags and caps were shipped separately from the lights, by the china slow post. It may take 1-2 months to get them, depending on where you’re located. Mine took about a month.

So I’m in 4th batch and I received text from DHL that giggles will be at my place tomorrow.
Already have a place picked out to test it out.

Also for people that want one. I just got an email from Massdrop and it looks like they have a drop for Lumintop GT and if 5 people buy 5 then it will be 250 with free shipping to USA. If you missed the group buy and can’t swallow the MSRP that might be your best bet

I also received an e-mail from Massdrop.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/lumintop-blf-gt-flashlight?mode=guest_open

Got my big beautiful giggles today. Can’t wait to test her out

I had signed up for DHL service to show shipments coming in to my address and got an SMS this weekend. Has mine coming on the 22nd as others are claiming. Seems the tracking number in the SMS shows it’s now in OH going though customs. Got there last night.

Cool that there’s a Massdrop drop available but that’s still a good bit of change.

Anyone care to guess how long it will take for the price to come down to the GB price?

Yeah I just can’t spend that much on a flashlight right now no matter how how HOW much I want to, priorities…….fishing season gets in the way of so many things :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna go buy the BLF Q8 to quench my itch for a new toy for now, heck of a deal with Madmax’s discount code (Thanks!!!).

Got my BLF GT today and WOW it is a monster.I cant wait to try it out,to bad all i have right now is a 2x charger.Guess i will be charging all day,lol.Haven’t decided on charger yet.But anyway the light is awesome…

This is killin’ me not to have my light yet. Paid in December (#960)and haven’t heard zip. Contacted Neal a while ago and he said that he found me (?) and would take care of it, but still nothing.

neals/my offer is 250 USD shipped to a lot countries
massdrop to Austria is $35.94 extra ;)

Just curious, what country are you in Maliblue???

Hi, I’ve been checking my inbox, but have not received any instructions for ordering. #1662 on the list. Please lmk. Thanks