[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Montana. US

Big Sky / God’s Country…… :wink: Good luck on finally getting that light …… :+1:

Oops…. another victim of The List of 83…… mentioned earlier.

• dariman3 [ 938 1662]

PM sent

Order confirmed. :+1:

Never. They estimated the group buy price too soon and it was way too low but they still felt obligated to offer it at that even though they didn’t make any profit.

$250 is about the lowest it will get. Although, there may be a crazy sale, as flashlight companies sometimes do, and it might go for less, but I doubt it will ever go under $200.

What exactly was your situation?
Was it not shipped?
Was it a lost package?
Did you fill out that problem form on post #1?

I see, thanks for the historic info on the GB pricing, I really need to stay on top of the forum going forward.

Thanks again. :+1:

Just got my bag, cap, and shoulder straps to complete my order. Really good quality, and seems like the perfect bag for the GT. The cap is a bit snug, but im sure over time it will fit better. Amazing flashlight, thanks again for everyone involved.

the groupbuy page has been closed with a 2 days delay...

Thanks again to all team members and even more to all the people here helping.

Sorry for a lot of things that did bother you and made us crazy :D

I don’t think SB or Mr Scott sent out those replacement PM’s to the people who were on the list and signed up both early and late like dariman3.

I hope those people checked the new thread and spoke up about it.

I sent out about 28 PM’s to people who didn’t recieve them.

Just got my GT in the mail but without tailcap! Everything else its in the package but not tailcap so I cant even try my light before I get one. What a bummer :frowning:

PM sent

You can verify it’s working without a tail cap or even battery tube.

I believe TA is going to tell you to send a PM to Neal describing your situation. I would also fill out the form in post #1. (Edit: Neal already saw.)

It’s odd that the tailcap is missing, I seem to recall one other person had this happen as well.

did you look in the lower foam where a plug seals a hole?

(my tail cap was hiding there)

Thanks for the tip. I will test if its working after I have charged my batteries.
I have been in logistics business and we rarely forgot to include something that was ordered, but it happens. You just need one good interruption and you forgot to add something :slight_smile:

Nothing there. Just foam.

Could anyone send me tracking number?

DHL may contact you with shipping notices, but Neal does not. Once the light ships it takes several days to a week before Neal gets the tracking number and in most cases (USA) the light will be delivered before then. Certain countries of course take more than three or four days to deliver so Neal can help on that if you ask him for your tracking info.

If you have to know if it’s on it’s way or not you can call 1-800 call DHL and give them your name and zip code to see if there is a delivery coming for you.

The bag and accessories are not shipped DHL, those typically take a couple weeks for US delivery through regular mail.

Yes, if anyone that should of got a PM didn’t, we will work that out on a case by case basis for the next week or 2.

Thanks for this, that was super easy. They just confirm your name, zip, then full address and phone. They will give you the tracking number as well. Looks like mine is arriving tomorrow. I did order it with 2 short tubes.

BTW the DHL shipping for these lights completely blows my mind. Payment was made on 5/6. I think the other light was about the same as this one, 3 days from China to my door.

edit payment date

Must be nice cause the DHL guy I spoke with said he could not help me without a tracking number. I offered him all the above info too. But luckily enough I got a random text from DHL a few days later with all the tracking info so it all worked out. I guess it depends on who you talk to at DHL. I was going to call back and get someone else but later received the text and didn’t have too.

Anyways, both my lights are out for delivery,. DHL just texted me again this morning asking me if they could leave the lights without sig. Their communication via text has been great! Also, as noted above, Hong Kong to Phoenix, Arizona is pretty amazing service. What a ride!

Good luck to all receiving their light/s today!