Photos of lights

The start of addiction ?

I hope not, but i do think a real man is defined by if he have a flashlight or not, unlike most that define by Smartphone and car driven.

Just remember sparky, you can stop any time you want :innocent:

Lets see how it goes, i am already signed up for the Q8.

Luckily you can not get flashlights off some shady person and then have to pay for them at a later date, and as a retired Dane my finances are not that good.
I am scouring the internet for batteries now, got new chargers lined up, and i still like a 26650 replacement of my P36

But i think with the Q8 my collection will be full, though i have been thinking about one of the really small EDC lights, but then i got to think i already carry my stupid phone and it have a little light too for mundane things.
I did EDC the P36 for a while but the poor pouch it came with from nitecore failed in a few months, i will have to look for something stronger in this regard, and a little more roomy so it can hold the U 21.

I am planning making a kydex sheath for some of my knives, maybe i make a kydex sheath for some of my flashlights too.
But this are still some months in the future.

PS. my addiction would like if the Q8 was ready for summer :smiley:

BTW when i do have the Q8 in hand i make sure to get a beam shot selfie at one of this chain of gas stations here.

It is a START sparky!!! We all start w/ One,now you have Two,soon to be Three ad infinitum!

@ VEN,You need some Opus chargers!,and about 200 more torches!!!

I have 1 opus and these xtar in use, opus is main use down stairs, others are for when i am up stairs or require more bays. If its still not enough, then i break out more chargers……

I have 2 hobby chargers, several chargers in work as well……………one can not have too many chargers……….if you have too many ,then you dont have enough batteries :smiley:

Most of my heavy duty stuff are in storage since i sold the house, so i just have this for charging in my window sill.

It work okay, even with the RC batteries i don’t even max out the 6 amps on the Hyperion charger.
Most often i charge with 2 - 4 amps on the RC batteries, but have a few really small 2S ones ( 450 mah ) i only charge with 0,5 A.

… A Few of My Malkoff’s …

Tough as old boots weklund, bet that mt-g2 is a super nice floody beam :sunglasses:
Some PK

PK lego

Some brass and warm CRI

Some UV

Some AAs

Some Olight :

Great set ups there, love the brass and warm…………as with copper, warm CT’s go hand in hand. Only brass light i have is the little DQG fairy………….still i like the warm temp and mule beam.

Little bit of stone washed titanium, 4500k 219b’s=perfect white and accurate colours.

That looks a beast, what is in that light? mt-g2 or xhp70 etc……………looks like it can handle the heat well.

OLIGHT FAMILY W/ the Greatest guitarist ever in the back round!

Very cool, dont you need another with wolfdog on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the chunk of cu, thats a light i have always wanted but never got…………love the design/form.

Not sure If I ever posted this on here! About 3 times on CPF!!

Al Hendrix and I in his home in Seattle, Wa. in April and May of 2000! :+1: :+1:

2 legends, always cool to see Al :sunglasses:

:slight_smile: YAA,I am a legend in your mind, not my mind, your too kind, its time to find a snack b/4 dinner, something that will make me thinner,how about an apple, better than scrapple[a lot probably do not know what that is!]

My rap for the day! :person_facepalming:

… Sunwayman V10R Ti+ …

XHP70. Thorfire S70S, yes, handles heat really well. Arguably the best budget 2x26650 made