Please don't use 'quote' for 'reply', and don't bloat with multi-quote

This thread is way out of control! lol!

Maybe the reserved post is for a give a way… sometimes I reserve posts for a future give a way notice

This is what happen when you ask the people NOT to do something :smiley:

I’m in!

RESERVED

[quote=atbglenn]

Thank you Glenn!!! :beer:

No, “Out of control” is when your gas pedal sticks, your brake pedal falls to the floor, and your steering wheel comes apart in your hand. Then, your car goes careening off the road and over a steep cliff into an unknown abyss.

We’re WAY past THAT here! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I stand corrected!

lol i am gonna use this thread to increase my posting numbers and no one will notice.

We will. Go on keep on posting. We’re all waiting for your 500,750,1000,1250, etc… posts GAW

- Clemence

:money_mouth_face: :+1:

[quote=atbglenn]

hmm i hope no one notice my previous post other than Clemence and DavidEF :stuck_out_tongue:

you forgot to sign it burma-shave

It’s hilarious to see this thread developing exactly as I thought it would :partying_face: So what the heck- sign me up for some fun too :smiley:

One should not enter into wholly vast projects with half-vast ideas such as telling BLF members how to post :sunglasses:

Phil

And to prove this, I will quote myself for I am unanimous in this!
Phil

Too many wannabe hall monitors here now. SB intentionally left things a bit loose regarding rules, roll with it. If at times it makes it inconvenient for you it also makes it less stifling. Next you’ll be handing out 50 lashes with a wet noodle for not using the search button or bringing up old threads when someone finds an older thread with it. I don’t recall SB ever complaining about it so why don’t you wait until you have a bit more time spent here before you elect yourself DM.

Allow me to do something alike :wink:

I was right :sunglasses:

[quote=rizky_p]

i wonder how many quote does it need to broke the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=mrheosuper]

Good question…. let’s see……… :smiling_imp:

[quote=teacher]

So far so good…… :expressionless: