Please someone mod this, overseas lights keep getting crazier

26,000 mAh battery pack might indicate 6 Basen cells, 4300 mAh x 6 comes close to that claimed 26,000 mAh capacity.

The light just looks cheaply made, I wouldn’t trust the charging system, would much prefer a considerably deeper reflector, just can’t see the price that high for what they’re showing us…

I think if you wanted a large reflector, you could buy a 300mm Lightforce reflector for about a quarter the price of this light. But thinking about what Dale mentioned - this would probably make an awesome CoB light! Would be a great form factor for some outdoor photography/videography, especially if you can mount it on a tripod.

The focal plane on the BLF GT is pretty big too, at least big enough for a 35mm diameter COB!

I'm betting on a plastic reflector.

Appears to be stamped aluminum, but it will be nice if turns out to be plastic.

Well, I found and even more ridiculous one, orange with a leopard/tiger handle. It looks like it might be less crappy though somehow. Maybe not:

Orange crazy person light from AliExp

I like how the giant light is mounted on bike handlebars. I bet that makes steering easy.

In case that one wasn't cumbersome enough for you:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/led-flashlight-cree-xhp50-mtg2-Lamp-Direct-charging-Shock-Resistant-Self-Defense-Power-Bank-Table-lamp/32920997877.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.1.3c091f1duydsUq&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&scm_id=1007.13339.90158.0&scm-url=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=162e0daf-f7dc-49f0-86b3-58e94889f51d

warzi975, Did you ever receive the light? Any impressions? Thanks

Yes I have it. Not worth the money. Cheap reflector, small battery pack and thin alloy case. The LED is really genius but not hard driven. There is no real driver in it, only a few resistors on a small circuit.
I’m really disappointed.

Robert

3 whole modes
—Mode Arrangement: High Light —Weak Light — Strobe

26000 mah
—how many cells?

Attack Head/Spikes
—where is that?

—yeah it is silly, and the price is silly

Oof.

Plastic reflector I guess?

how many cells? 2?

is the charger fast?

what is in all that space (assume it is not full of batteries)?

driver is just resistors? that is stone-age!