[POLL] Supbeam X40-L2 GB Interest?

and here i am telling my self to limit my purchase no higher than $100 :expressionless:

sorry... lol

The smaller lights I would have to order in crazy numbers in order to get a price I think you guys would be interested in.

the L25A-l2 would end up being $58 and would need 40 pieces sold in order to get the deal. I may be wrong, but I dont think 40 would sell at that price, even though I would be in

I am a new fan of Supbeam and would love to have X40, you know I would, but it’s just too expensive for me, sorry.

X40 (l2) = $158 @ 15 pieces

K40 (l2) = $105 @ 22 pieces

L25A (l2) = $58 @ 40 pieces

T15 (l2) = $56 @ 40 pieces

All prices are prices shipped

I am going to have to get a shipping quote on the EC series lights...

If anyone is interested in a different model from Supbeam for the group buy, let me know and I will get a shipping quote and find out how many pieces would need to be ordered to get a deal on it.

It looks like there may be enough interest in the X40-l2 to get to 15, but I am not sure

how about this light for group buy pulsar?

I can try to find the manufacturer of it and see what I can do. I dont think Hank would be willing to join in on a group buy though

how about T15, T15S, T25A also EC10, EC20, EC25 and EC30 :stuck_out_tongue:

added a couple more to post #23. I will get the rest later

Thanks cellguy. And thanks flash for that informative post.

why not skip them all and just GB with Fenix TK75? especially they dropping the price down now :smiley:

yes please.
and don’t forget to add selectable tint if possible :slight_smile:

It could be popular but might be difficult to find a source willing/able to do it. Fenix has one view on MAP. You sell at MAP.

Hank has been very receptive to my wholesale inquires. With the right light he might be very willing.

IMO, screw fenix and their MAP policy. Remember the FT fiasco? Also, the TK75 is glued - which means that some examples might be able to be opened up (with the right tools) and some might not come open at all. Just because Vinh was lucky to get one open doesnt mean that they will all open up for us.

yeah, I am not interested in fenix personally. I will find lights that interest me and possibly other members and go from there.

I will contact Hank and see if he is interested in participating in a GB with us. I had also found it on alibaba, but it is $30-35 per piece, which they always list them lower than actual price. Then shipping and PP fees

No go on the XTAR S1 GB. However at the $149 sale price, it is worthy of consideration.

it is. I dont know why, but I never really looked at the xtar lights, just the chargers... looking at it tonight, its a really cool looking light

how about KD ?they are cheaper but doesn’t have an option for chose the tint.
maybe they can consider add an option if more people interested with this light :slight_smile:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?301460-vinhnguyen54-X40vn-Triple-XM-L2-High-Lumen-Thrower

just thought that the post above and the quote here are a little ironic...