[POLL] Supbeam X40-L2 GB Interest?

jmpaul320:

just want to make this clear. not calling you out on this, i had also contacted vinh and he said he did not care for it. your post was just easier for me to quote here instead of a cpfmp PM.

re reading it, it kind of seemed i was directing it towards you. but wasnt

Lets hope he really does love it now, since I just ordered one from him instead of the K40.

I can still get the prices in the first reply to this thread if anyone is interested.

Also, I do not think Vinh would lie about the light. Do not think he would do that to his reputation

I saw that too and was wondering if I made the right choice with the K40vn but since I have a TomE shocker it will be nice for me to have a single led thrower to compare the two to each other with. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be getting one of these X40's from Vinh... I'm sold on the infinitely variable output, smaller size, and ability to charge in car... I'll let you guys know what it's like after getting it.

$174.99 Supbeam X40

If anyone is interested in any Supbeam lights in the future, just contact me. I can do my best to get the best price for you