Powergenix Ni-Zn Batteries

Lucky you. I wish we had stores like that around here. Frown

Not seen them here at all. I'd certainly be getting some and a charger to try out if I could get them. At least if I could get them at less than $48 for 4 and a charger.

Don, if you like me to send you some, just let me know....No problem on this end.

Sent you an e-mail

WHAT!!!??? damn thats what i get for not going there in a while. it use to be a regular stop of mine. guess ill be taking a trip lol

Hi Match

i would be up for some of these if you could help out i am allso in Scotland

Barrie

That would be good, thanks. Seems like there are a few folks interested if you can get enough of them. I'll PM my address.

I’m going to second that thought .I’m assuming it was just a mistake and he meant the exact opposite …I’ve heard 100,000 positives about sanyo eneloops …and sanyo as making the best battery in the world hands down …i have NEVER heard 1 bad statement about sanyo batteries .and only huge acolades about eneloops …So i assume sanyo can take one person saying they hate them or had a problem ,

I'm just like you ....show me one bad review , show me one dissatisfied customer and i'll be amazed .. never even heard of it before ..To me that speaks volumes .

Me too, I don't think I've ever read anyone say anything bad about eneloops. I've read of fake eneloops being sold on ebay but that's about it.

Don & Jekostas,

NiZn batteries/charger shipped out this afternoon. Hopefully they'll ship faster than our beloved HK padded yellow envelopes. Btw, I was short on boxes, so no making fun of my MacGyver style packaging

8 Bucks for the 8-Pack = SMOKING HOT DEAL!

They are loaded to the gills with them at the local store.

The latest packaging offers "Free C or D size adaptors-Just visit Powergenix.com"

When you go there you are greeted with a message stating the "2010 Adaptor program has ended...."

Bummer!

^i have on less than 3 miles from here, yet i still havent made it in to check em out

if theres a bunch maybe ill talk to the manager about a package deal. sell some on ebay and on here :-P

Hmm it's possible these sales are a bad sign that these batteries just don't sell well, which is rather a shame as it probably means we'll never get them at a sensible price on this side of the Atlantic.

Powergenix is actually releasing a new version of the NiZN battery sometime this year.

It is also possible that they are trying to get the word out about this type battery. It's been out for a few years now but I have yet to see them at any big box retailers??????

i just purchased a few chargers and batteries here in the US at ocean state....

if you guys want, i can procur them if your willing to pay for shipping. if someone in the UK wanted to take a big shipment on them, i could go to all the local ocean state job lots, pick up 8 packs ($8+ 6% sales tax... damn CT)

4 packs ($5 + 6%) and chargers (two types, fast charger and quick charger, both are $8 +%6 and have 4 AA ni-zn batteries with them)

they do not have any AAA (and i was REALLY hoping!)

somebody up to the challenge? i could charge em all, get a shipping quote, then get payed paypal and ship them to the UK

i dont know anything about customs, but i doubt i would need to send more than 10-15 packages due to the fact that there isnt many people over there reading this

I did

Speaking of a challenge.......

WHERE THE BLOODY H*LL are the AAA versions?

(sound of crickets chirping......)

According to Powergenix, they should have been released last year...As of yet, they haven't.

well i need more than you!