[Preview] EDC18 by Lumintop - FIRST LOOK of a Anduril sideswitch EDC flashlight

Will the glow ring from FW3A fit into this light also?

the glow gaske fits on the optic - so yes (Lumintops optic is compatible with the carclo)

http://www.lumintop.com/edc18.html looks like the product page is up. Now the diffuser is not included and listed as optional accessories.

Not so where it should count: on the BG page here. They updated the date from Sep 24th to 9 biz days now and no more pre-order.

What kind of output in muggle…and runtime in muggle mode on a GA cell?
I’m intrigued

I just got my two. I have tried various protected cells, Samsung 35E, Keepower, NCR18650B, and none of them fit. Has anyone else noticed this?

can you measure the length of your tube please?

73mm

Unfortunately the LUMINTOP EDC18 that was reviewed by me here is different in another point than those mentioned in my review!

THE FINAL BATTERYTUBE IS SHORTER THUS THE EDC18 CANNOT BE OPERATED WITH PROTECTED CELLS!

I like it!

I’m waiting for it to be cheaper - knowing Lumintop it will be soon :smiley:

Received mine. Fantastic little light. Everything I love from the FW3A but with a side switch, a magnet and… a glowing bunny ! Clip is sturdy, threads are excellent, perfect anodization, magnet is strong. Diffuser was included. Very impressed so far.

There is no Carclo 10511?

Aside from the being “short” , did you receive the clip and diffuser? (bad speller)

Does the small bezel in front of the optic unscrew or is it push fit?

Prototype was press fit, production model is threaded.

I did

It does come with silicone glow diffuser and clip, optic looks kind of blurry on the surface, not sharp like a carclo

What do you mean about the Carclo being sharp? The 10511 is lightly frosted. I think the Lumintop optic is slightly more frosted, but not as much as the next lens from Carclo, the 10508. What do you think?

Since it’s down to $41.95 on Banggood - can we still get the group buy discounted price of $35?

I fitted a 10507 to mine, with the FW3A glow gasket and 3 green trits in the drilled optic.

Had to use the FW3A glass lens as the EDC18 has a much thicker optic and no lens.