PRICE DROP! Nitecore Tube, Rayovac CR123 100 count bulk HUGE DISCOUNT!

SUPER DISCOUNTED SALE, ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS!!!

Hi all,

Selling a few batteries and Nitecore Tubes to make a couple dollars. All of these were purchased from Battery Junction. Due to the nature of products I can only ship CONUS and no returns or refunds, sorry!

First "I'll take it!" gets the item! Price includes shipping! Any questions or PP info just send me a PM and I can answer it ASAP!

I know I am a brand new member here, but I have been on Candlepower Forums for 10 years. I have the same username there as well, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me there too if you like!

Rayovac CR123 100 count bulk pack- At $0.90 a piece you will not find this price anywhere else. Made in USA at the same Panasonic factory as Surefire and Energizer! Stored in dry cool conditions. Date code is SACO which means it was manufactured on September 3, 2014, making the Expiration Date 09/03/24. They still have about an 8 year shelf life. This is a deal you can't miss. $90 Shipped

Energizer L91 Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries 33 count- I believe these speak for themselves! I bought these in bulk so it comes in a box of 20, and the rest of the cells are in loose packaging. Stored in a cool, dry place. Date of Expiration is 12/2034. $45 Shipped SOLD!

Nitecore Tube- This package will include 6 lights. If you never used a Nitecore Tube, this is an economical way to do a feeler or try out! All of these but two are in used but good condition. The plastic has wear from everyday use, so there is some scuffing. The next two are in new condition, both packaging opened by Battery Junction to test functionality. $35 Shipped

Thanks for looking!

Energizer L91 Ultimate Lithium batteries sold!

Price drop on the Rayovac CR123's! Will post pics up of Tubes soon!