PRICE UPDATE!!!! Laser projector (Club style projector) Group Buy from $128 SHIPPED DHL

Hey Livinloud, thanks for your work! I’m still considering, buying the 600mw or the 1w professional, or buying at all :bigsmile: I will let you know till 15th, if the gb doesn’t go through till then.

How do the plan to send a invoice? Through email or PM?

Thanks!

See my update above, Casa agreed to take payments from each buyer so they need the listed info (iirc its the paypal email address, shipping address, your name, phone number and unit you are buying). I have everyone’s info from LPF already, they were quick to send it. EVERYONE IS SUPER PUMPED OVER THERE!!! I know you guys are too but they are like drooling on themselves :wink: You guys can send the info via PM so its not public, I wont spread your info other than sending it to Casa. They will send each buyer an invoice through paypal.

Paypal protection for each individual buyer is WAY better than paypal protection for me sending one lump payment and then if anything happens I have to open claims or deal with it for you guys. Im not saying that if an issue happens you are all alone, no way. Any issues, I am here to help you all out! I have the manuals for these units as well (they are not posted online, you need to get them with your purchase or request a copy from Casa so in your PM let me know the email you want a copy of the manual to be sent to)

I’ll hold off sending the info until after the 15th so you have a chance at joining. If you decided earlier then we can send the info earlier but it also depends on how quickly everyone gets me their info for invoices from Casa.

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE ON THE 1W PROFESSIONAL They are offering a few of these at $395 shipped DHL Flomotion has dibs on one since he has been talking to me about them for a few days. They currently said they can offer 2 at this price but I am seeing if we can get a few more at this price if you all are interested. Advantage of the 1W professional is a nicer looking case, ILDA input (you can design your own laser show on your laptop; your own designs, words, patterns, how fast they move, the color of the beams, etc…….), still get the DMX controller input, SD Card slot (can download images and patterns from online and put them on the SD Card, plug it in and expand your projectors limits), LCD screen and buttons (no more dip switches, you control everything with a push of a button; select the mode, adjust the speeds, sensitivity, etc……)

Front of the 1W professional

Back of the 1W professional

So to sum it up;

• 600mW projector is $187 shipped DHL to USA (International just pays extra shipping from DHL)
  • 1W professional is $395 shipped DHL to USA (same as above)
  • Payments are made to Casa by each buyer
  • Casa ships each projector to each buyer (fastest shipping times possible)
  • 600mW is only DMX controlable (good control but cant compete with ILDA)
  • 1W professional has DMX, SD slot & ILDA (most control over a projector possible)
  • ATM only 2x 1W units available at $395 shipped so please post here with your interest or PM me (time stamp is your spot in line). I am working on getting more of these available at this price if interest is more than I expect (only expect 2 people to want these due to increased price)
  • Still need to maintain 5 units to get the $187/shipped price of the 600mW unit (cheapest on ebay right now is $265 shipped FROM CHINA so you could buy two and make some money off the second if desired and have the spare cash)

Questions? Post them here or PM me. Glad you all are interested in these, didn’t think BLF would find laser projectors interesting but guess no one can ignore beautiful beams :smiley:

Everyone involved please read post #18, there is some info I need from everyone so that you can get an invoice from Casa and a projector :smiley:

I need the following:

• the email connected to your paypal
  • shipping address
  • contact name (you obviously)
  • phone number (not sure if this is needed? Dont worry I wont call any of you or give out your number)
  • unit you are buying (CTL-HM 600mW/CTL-HL 1W professional)

Bump

Got you added to the master order list Ric
Getting shipping quote for koyotee

Any other shipping quotes llease send me your country, city and zip code so I can go to casa/dhl and get the quote.

Hi Livinloud, no answer yet from the guy who does the sound&light at my school. I am at school on tuesday, I will ask him directly. If that is too late for the GB just leave my name out I'm afraid.

Order wont be placed until the 15th at the earliest since another BLF member wont know until then. You have until the 15th, maybe 16th to know and get me the info needed.

Im sending PMs out to those who have shown interest.

Yep, the 1 Watter for Me

Got it and added you to the master order list. 6 units and counting :beer:

7 if I decide to buy two and connect them together for EPIC tunnels!

I’m interested, but won’t be able to purchase this time around. Good luck w/ the GB!

Sorry to break it to you but this might be a one time only thing. I dont anticipate needing a new one for a long time so there is no real point to do another round. These are not like laser pointers where they differ greatly and you can buy 10 and not complain. The only difference in models is power and features, only reason to buy more than one is to connect them together or resell them.

I may do another one in a year or so depending on interest but thats a big risk on your part since I dont see it happening. Only other place to get these is fleabay for over $80 more and wait the ridiculous shipping times. These include DHL which has been proven time and time again to be one of the fastest, if not fastest worldwide shippers.

To anyone who wants to get one of these, id advise against waiting and hoping I run another one of these GBs. They take a lot of time and effort to run so the only way I’d do it again is if I was buying another unit. You can risk it and see if I do another one but it wont be for 6-12+ months from now, IF I even do it again

Thanks for the warning. Does the CTL-HM do color mixing? Actually, I’d like to see the manual like you mentioned, if possible!

I don’t have $400 to spend on this right now no matter what. The CTL-HM sounds like a good deal… except I think that I may quickly regret not being able to interface with a PC beyond switching inbuilt patterns over DMX.

Regardless of anything else, thanks for bringing the GB over here!

I think you are getting VERY confused (or you are jumping around with ideas); first off the $395 unit is the CTL-HL (1W professional). The CTL-HM is $187 shipped within the US. Color mixing? Have you looked at the photos? The projectors have three laser modules in them; 532nm, 650nm and 450nm yet the photos show over 10 unique colors? Not sure if thats what you mean by color mixing but yes, thats the point of a projector.

Manuals are in the LPF thread (third page)

$395 unit is the one that connect to the PC, $187 unit is only DMX controllable

Where do you see any confusion?

You dont have $400 but the CTL-HM is still a good deal- Two completely different projectors
Asked if they do color mixing when photos clearly show what they do

Idk, it just seems like you didn’t even look through either thread; or did real briefly and just made assumptions. I dont mind answering questions or telling where the manual is but I’ve put a ton of work into both of these threads and getting these deals. Seems like you didnt read any of it and are just asking stuff that is shown or already answered. (sorry kinda in a pissy mood since my GFs dog just shit on the carpet, UGH I DONT LIKE THAT THING!)

Let me rephrase his post:

The CTL-HM is a good deal but lacks the PC interface, which he would regret not to have.
But he doesn't have the 400$ for the professional.

I feel exactly the same actually.

And the thread title currently says "$128 SHIPPED", while it seems to be 187 ?

Edit: Ah, that's for the smallest one.

DrJones is correct. Let’s just say that you are in a bad mood and I am not as crappy a person as you may have suspected I was. I am not very familiar with this topic outside of your two threads on this GB. I’ve picked up a lot of knowledge about what I want and what this sort of thing can do just by looking at the info you posted and the two videos.

Without a manual or a product page I wasn’t certain that these fancy things couldn’t generate more than the 7 colors you get by turning R, G, or B off. Did you mean to say 10 unique colors? If so, I think I must (really) be confused and need it spelled out for me!

DrJones: I think this is the price the title is referring to: “Green & Violet (140mW) for $128 shipped DHL” from the list on the LPF thread.

Yup you are confused in the color combining manner so lets see if this helps; RGB projectors dont just turn on and off the R G B. They mix them through the scanner and module drivers. Yes there might be times when one or two are off but the majority of the time they are all “on” just the scanner directs the light in different directions. Also just because it is 100mW of 532nm doesnt mean it will be on “full blast” for 100mW at all times. These modules have separate drivers that help in adjusting the amount of each light so it is combined for a large amount of colors (like we have L-M-H drivers for flashlights) I believe I said over 10 colors and thats since its hard to tell exactly how many colors it can do without going through with a DMX controller and a spectrometer (which very few people own)

I can see where the above is what you meant but it wasn’t organized like that at all so it was hard to read.

EDIT: In just the photos I posted I count 12 different wavelengths and I know there are more possible since Bruce has posted other photos.

Received a message back from everyone who posted here. Have the orders of those who are buying and know the ones who cant do it. TODAY is your last chance to post if you are interested and haven’t posted, otherwise I will send the order in sometime tonight or tomorrow (depending when I have time)

I’ll pass on this :frowning:

Thanks for the last call, and thanks again for bringing the GB over here, all the info, etc. And for clarifying on color mixing.