PRICE UPDATE!!!! Laser projector (Club style projector) Group Buy from $128 SHIPPED DHL

No problem, 7 or 8 units purchased on this GB so I am happy and Casa is prepared for our order :smiley:

ORDER SUBMITTED Jan 14 11:30pm EST

For those who haven’t ordered and still want to, send me a PM with the information bulleted on page #3. I will send your order over to Casa ASAP!

For those who have given me there order;

PLEASE check invoices for proper amounts prior to paying. Im expecting invoices to be sent out tonight/tomorrow. Looks like units will be sent within 3 days of payment. Not sure if they are sending tracking to each buyer or if all to me. This is something I asked when I sent the order. If I get the tracking then I will PM each buyer with the info.

Now hoping that everyone gets their unit before Feb :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Keep in mind the Chinese New Year is approaching quick. Although it doesn’t officially start until the end of the month, some people may take an “extended” holiday, not that its not long enough as is eyeroll The longer payments take, the longer it will take to get your unit and it might not ship prior to CNY :frowning:

Any issues in invoice, etc….PM me ASAP so I can help you out or email Casa to get it corrected. I don’t anticipate any issues but you never know.

Okay, I got my message. So do we send the money as a gift or payment for goods and services? There is no PayPal protection if you send money as a gift.

Exactly, I sent mine as service/goods. Sales manager is in a meeting so couldn’t verify receipt of payment but pp sent me an email it went through so I’m off to bed. Hoping to wake up to an email confirming payment. Send receipt confirmation to the email that sent the invoice, not the pp email

Man, this thing is cool! It just got dropped of at my crib by DHL. Opened her up and plugged her in. Super neat rig. In the dark this thing rocks.
Thanks for the hard work on the group buy. I am satisfied.

:beer: well that makes 6/9 satisfied buyers (the other three have not recieved or haven’t told me what they think yet)