Promo Code for PF01/PF02 and ask reviewers for PF04

Hmm, then I would likely pass. Looks like a cool light, but for me, I’d want it to use 10440s. It’s a bit large for just a 100lm AAA light when there are already some that are similar but do take 10440s. If you can upgrade it to handle them, I’d risk the $20 on it.

If it were a $10 light that only took AAAs I’d probably give it a chance too.

I hope though that they are good quality and sell well for you.

the link to your Amazon store doesn’t work for me….

Please try this: Amazon.com

or search ThorFire PF01

get rid of the semicolon, because it throws it into a redirect loop.

I’ve buy my Hugsby XP-1 on Aliexpress here: 1xAAA

Hahaha! This is really funny indeed, I never expected a reply like this from a seller lol!

Well for AAA light I would always go for the 2*AAA version, because running the light off a single AAA is just too inefficient, less of runtime and output.

Since the Hugsby XP-2 I bought from Aliexpress comes with the neutral white XP-E*2* and AR coated lens (apparently), I hope this Thorfire penlight has XP-E2 as well since it is much more expensive. Also I hope the low mode is really low enough to conserve the batteries.

I appreciate your suggestions. We do have 2*AAA version: PF02 . Some like PF01 because it’s small enough, some like PF02 because the more of tuntime and output. But you are right, we are going to make the upgraded PF02: XP-E2 LED, moonlight-Low-High. Do you think strobe mode should be kept?
About the Hugsby lights, I have some samples. I don’t want to judge, but, it’s not our competitor.

Please do that!!! A lot of these penlights have high-low-strobe, if you guys can do that I’ll most definitely buy one, it would be such an improvement!!!

It is good to have both PF01 and PF02, because there are still people who want smaller size AAA light and they would go for the 1*AAA version.

Moonlight-Low-High is just perfect for a penlight, and at the same time please make sure the PWM pattern is not visible (make it >5kHz). I don’t think people would want the strobe mode especially for a small pen light like this, so please do not include the strobe and SOS modes!

You don’t have to judge any brand of flashlight out there, but you can always see them as a reference.

+1

I accept that, what I learned first is the lower price. Better price promotion is approved, please pay attention to the title updating.

At $11.03 seems like a good deal.
Thanks for the Deal and thanks for Listening to your customers and the fine folks here at BLF!
I’ll update when it is received.
Later,
Keith

Ha, I saw the order. Thank you Keith.

Gonna have to try one at $11. Any deals on the TG05? It’s a solid looking little light, but not $22 worth.

Now the TG05 is $17.59. Amazon.com

How do you think?

For years I have carried a Streamlight micro stream.In my front pocket everyday. I have worn the paint off. I was looking for a replacement in case it does die. I came across this thread and contacted the OP Thorfire about this one. He was kind enough to send me a sample to try out.

So far, I am impressed. Output is nearly twice that of the micro stream, and low is just under that of the c4 led used in the micro. The strobe is good, but could live without it. Maybe as some have suggested a firefly mode instead.

Build quality looks good. Lubed, and clean threads. Lens is plastic, but very clear. I had to tap it to be sure.
I will give this one a week or two of daily use, and see how well it holds up.

Paul

Not a bad deal…glad to see that you’re listening and trying. However, I can still get this two pack from Lowes for $12.97. I already have one of these and I absolutely love the little AA light. Decent quality, easy to mod, perfect size, and I like the partial rubber grip. Sorry but $10 or less would be what I call a budget light…

$10? Sorry, that’s beyond what I can do. :_( Please check the thread of review if you need to know more about TG05. Review: Thorfire TG05 XP-G2 R5

I hadn’t seen the review before. Looks very nice! But the review has the retail price at $15.99. If you could get rid of the SOS and strobe modes I’d do $15.99.

Seems many people hate strobe and SOS modes, I would love to get rid of them, but that needs to wait for next batch.