Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Tom, I can tell by your typing that you are in no shape to remain at work. My suggestion is to head straight home PRONTO!!! :wink:

I know itā€™s PVC vs Silicone but they make ā€˜flatā€™ 16 guage wire: Amazon.com

Good to hear Proto #2 is waiting for you on US soil. :+1:
Wow, 7000 lumens as the target goalā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. amazing!! :wink:
:open_mouth: :question: :open_mouth: ā€¦ (That sure is a weird looking ā€œquoteā€ above. I have no idea how that happenedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ :slight_smile: ā€¦ )

+1 PBWilson. I was getting that same vibe while reading Tom Eā€™s post.
It might surely be best to call it a day and head on home Tom. Might need a sick day tomorrow too, just to make sure you are feeling better of course. :wink: ā€¦ :smiley:

Guys. Brothers. Tom E et al.

What about XP-Lā€™s Mk2. By the time Q8 comes into production, XP-L 1 would become obsolete.

Seriously.

Screw the extra some bucks added to the price.

All men play on ten.
:slight_smile:

Something to ponder maybe
:wink:

on the home, on the XPL2's - I can't agree more, but, there's varying opinions I'd expect to see from folks on the white wall tint variations XP-G3's and XPL2's have. I can live with the tint issue and extra cost, but others, probably not. A quad SRK on the white wall isn't the prettiest thing to begin with, with all the pedal patterns in the outer flood zone.

Maybe, another vote? :slight_smile:

hahahahaha

XPL2? Did Cree do something in a bin without the tint shift? :wink:
If IF it takes many more months (I certainly do not hope so :slight_smile: ) we can discuss another LED, atm we are set

+1. Risky at this point.

Okay :slight_smile:

Hey, please add me to interest list.

Will there be Nichia version of this? And is this floody or thrower?

Understoodā€¦. the main thing is ā€œon to home todayā€ and a ā€œrecovery dayā€ tomorrow. :wink:

The rest can be thought about, or not; later.
First things firstā€¦ā€¦. :smiley:

yes will update OP later
No Nichia in the stock Q8, one LED type, one tint.
But easy to access ledboard :wink:

I would expect it to be floody.

oh yes, Tom will have more news soon but proto 1 did throw nice for a floody light :wink:

Wow! Bit surprised. In side the very well packed boxes within boxes, there are two Q8's!

2x the fun! Are they identical?

NICE! F5ing here, getting really annoyed by emails NOT from you
ANXIOUS

Have you checked if LEDs centered well?
as I see from the photo on the first page there were some issues with alignment on prev version.

Oh boy, not sure where to begin. The switches appear the same, but one is an easier click (shallower), while the other is stiffer, takes a deeper push to activate. I like the shallower one myself, but always prefer easier switches. For ramping, the deeper stiffer ones are a bit annoying, I find at least.

They have the BLF Q8 logo on them, and feels like a real SS bezel. Give me a chance to look them over in the office/shop, and see bout testing them, and pics.