Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Yeah i’m sure that as long as this has been going on that there will be several no shows.

Yeah that is expected
No show means going down the list :wink:

Yeah put me Down for a second please.

I would also like to get a spot on the list for a second. Thanks!

Been following comments since the start, Excellent job to all, especially “The Miller”.
Can’t wait to get this……

Just curious, does the manufacturer have some say or input on the length of the GB list?

At this point no.

Of course they do, they are the ones manufacturing it after all. I don’t believe they have stated any limit as of now though, but they surely will at some point decide that the GB $40 is over. When that will happen remains to be seen. Right now we are in the beginnings of full production, I don’t think they’ll be limiting it any time soon.

That makes sense. At some point they’ve got to start charging a normal street price to the general public, if they choose to go that route.

Once the reviews and youtube videos come pouring in, I’d imagine that this will be a star in their lineup for quite a while. If the price stays reasonable, that is.

not sure if im in for 2 but id like to do 3 if i can

This might have been mentioned already…just curious, if someone decides they want additional light(s)…do they get that opportunity at their original list position or is that request filled at the end of the list?

In all previous cases the added light was at the end of the list.

… and The Miller… and anyone else that should be mentioned.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And a thousand times, THANK YOU!

All your talents, abilities, hard work, patience, sacrifice, expense, genius, and dedication are truly and deeply appreciated.

If we ever find ourselves in the same part of the world, I would be honored if you would join me for a beverage or meal.

Cheers!!

Just to let people know, within a week its my birthday if anyone feel like doing something in regard to that :innocent:

Sparky, how would you like a new car?

Could you put me down for one please.

Too bad we are both in the 3rd group of 500 on the list. Letting you experience all the warmth and fuzziness from trading me for an earlier position…would have been a perfect birthday gift. There’s always next time, I guess. Happy Birthday. How many flashlights on your cake?

Sparky I will go to my favorite steakhouse here on your birthday and I will consume the biggest ribeye steak they offer……. in YOUR honor of course! Happy early Birthday

Please add me to the list for one. Thank you!