Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I am talking to my 2 sets of 18650 batteries daily telling that soon i will have to solder a little on you and give you your first charge.

Both the Sony - VTC6 and LG - HG2 batteries are so ready for duty.

Meanwhile i am amassing some protected KP batteries in 26650 size, just to have a few spares for my 26650 lights, and spares in general.
And to try that protected thing though it seem strange to me, i can down a beer ( 33 cl ) from a glass in 3 seconds, from a beer bottle i compare to protected batteries it would take forever.

That GT light sure got me going too, would be a perfect light to have in the car if it had USB charge, and then i would not have to break the law and drive around with a pice of wood in baseball bat size.
BUT ! i really try my best not to jump that bandwagon as i should spend my meager money on other stuff, but i do hope i can pick one up down the line and at a not too overwhelming price compared to the BLF initiative.

An oddity. I looked at the video and it broke my computer. Got a black screen, no way out.

ha denmark, what kind of pissbeer would that be :smiling_imp:
but i get the analogy…

Damn i just realized im 603, means a longer wait :frowning: and i was begining to drool a bit over those pics in the fog.

Dittos here. It helps greatly to figure out what thread announcement I clicked on. Us old farts need all the help we can get (FWIW I do NOT include rizky_p in on the old fart comment)

Oy, how’d you know the way I watched the video? :smiley:

Checked my number… Yes! #288! One of those cool thingy in the video might be mine… haha.

1. I think. Oh I need more ramping!

Number 54 :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers David

Do we know approximately when they’ll ask for payment?

No we don’t know when actual selling starts, report back when we do :wink:

Welcome to BLF!
Will update list later

#JustShipTheDamnThingAlready
#WaitingGameSucks
:wink:

Hey again.

I would like to ask for a second one, if it is still possible.

:slight_smile:

I suppose this is as good a place as any for a first post. (forgive me I only read the first 90 pages of posts on this thread)

Add me for 2 please.

Welcome to BLF!
Yes will update list, no request to close it received so still open :wink:

Is there anything we at the back of the line need to know about this group buy? I know there are 500 pieces in the initial run but do you actually expect GB pricing to stick around for the rest of us at the end of the list?

Yes, the pricing is solid for everyone on the GB list.

Yes TA says it right.
After all this talk I so hope all batches are the same
If not and troubles arise the later batches will be better, this is commitment from TF, no Cometa mess, all is debated in depth. Should go right, if not, post here and I will be here. The rest of the team signed up for the making and sure will read along, I am the one to deal with not good things.
Tom, Djozz, Thijsco, MRsDNF, Pilotdog68 and DEL did and doing so great, praise is in order!
Faults can only me blamed on me, just be friendly for there is good will and intent to resolve things and it can be done in a nice manner if it happens :wink:

Since the list was started over a year ago, how will the initial announcements be handled? Ping everyone on top 800ish and see who is still alive and waiting?

There will certainly be some percentange of single-post users who will forget and disappear. I guess that might be about 10 per cent of all reservations.