Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Ordered the Q8! Can’t wait to get it into my hands! :smiley:

Kudos to everyone involved in the development process!!!

Awesome 16Hz will probably be close enough, very handy feature.

This thread is the biggest in post counts by far, probably biggest in pics, text, subscribers and who knows what else. Not surprising problems would eventually show up.

Intense Strobe:

Uhhh - bout the frequency of the 1st strobe, think I cranked that up in an update ---- yes, just checked. It's set to 18 Hz for the Q8 version. Probably didn't get updated in the docs .

Ordered

I think it’s a pretty sweet deal for Thorfire, too. They get a quality design for free. That would otherwise likely cost them many thousands of dollars to design themselves, which may be the reason they don’t do it for cheap lights.

Ordered via aff link as well. Thanks again all!

I updated with a link. ^

Yeah, I seem to recall seeing both 16 and 18. I’ll edit my post to 18. Any idea on the 2 frequencies used on the police strobe?

Ordered. Now the short wait begins. Added shipping insurance for $2.00. Will 30Q batteries work in the light? Thank you Miller and the whole team for creating this great BLF flashlight. I live in a condo and am planning on blinding all my neighbors when I get the light. It will turn night into day.

Ordered! Many thanks :slight_smile: !

ordered mine since the first 500 have been gone.

THX for the Team for all that hard work.

Button top, yes. Flat top, no.

With flat tops you need to add solder blobs to get the positive post higher than the wrapper so it makes contact with the brass ring.

Ordered! Thank you so much for all your hard work in getting this sorted.

Me too… I am ready to get this baby and fire light it up. :wink:

It’s already the thread with most post ever wait for the first issues.

Ordered - glad the Aussie $ is doing fairly well at the moment!

oh well, I just hope that there is a solution for the issues :slight_smile:

Ordered one, and thank you to all involved in making this happen!

ordered :slight_smile:

I can only imagine the development team’s excitement. I am pretty stoked about this and all I did was plop down some money. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!