Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I ordered my two lights, now I wait at the mailbox.

Ordered via aff link.
Thank you for all the work.

Order placed and paid for via provided link. Thank you so much for all the hard work on our behalf.

Ordered mine just a few minutes ago. :smiley: :+1: :beer:

Thanks to all involved for their hard work.

Ordered!
WOOHOO!!

Ordered :+1:

Police Strobe:

Two alternating frequencies of 16.6 Hz and 8.3 Hz. Should be the same TK used in the power switch firmware versions - A6 and Bistro I believe?

So ordered the second Q8
this is interesting
I am psyched to receive them and anxious how it all goes from now.

Hi friend, I did not get the coupon.

Ordered using the AFF link. Thanks for all the hard work. It was up to 650 pre-orders when I ordered so I guess I have to wait a little longer than some.

It’s finally time, so:

Charge!

… your credit cards.

I ordered one of two I can order. I want to wait to see how things goes, if it has problems etc…
I want to order the other one later, does someone will advice me when it will be my last chance to order it
Thanks
Robert

Looks like anyone that didn’t get in on the group buy can get it for $69.99 with the 30% off coupon

Ordered … #672… Going to be a few days now……

Hmm well 19 to 20 days for $40
Normal price will be ~$70 with standard discount and M4DM4X surely will be able to hook you up for less then that.

Ordered… got in the 350 range 30 minutes after the PM Thanks again to the team.
So any body want to guess how long these take to arrive (USA in my case) Banggood website said they would ship by 9/12 for the first 500. 9/30 for 500+

Ordered!
A BIG thank you to everyone involved in this awesome light. :beer:
Now the long wait. LOL, I can wait.

:money_mouth_face: Ordered, thanks for everyone involved for their hard effort to bring this to us! :+1: :slight_smile:

Why am I suddenly getting lots of mail from this thread instead of one, and how do I change that?

Ordered. :slight_smile: