Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

So Swi is female? I think I kept saying “he”. Lol. Okay, I will remember that for now on.

Are you saying the 2nd and later batches won’t be shipping from Thorfire and instead will be shipped to Banggood warehouse? I’m not sure what you mean and wanted to verify.

My Scheduled date still says Pending

“Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.”

Will we get over the 1500 mark?
Wow until now only 20% from the interest list have not ordered jet. Really impressive!

Perhaps Banggood was not expecting anyone to order with the expedited shipping since the package price was all set up to be $40 with shipping included. Thorfire may have made shipping arrangements to have a huge amount of packages picked up by the company that was associated with the free shipping deal.

Then when several expedited shipping orders showed up, Thorfire was not ready. It may have taken a day or two extra to get the shipper handling the expedited packages to arrive.

Maybe Thorfire decided to get all packages out quick so they put priority on the regular shipping.

Or maybe Thorfire didn’t have any expedited shipping labels?

That’s just a wild guess. Lol

hmmmm, figured some would have received theirs by now. I’m in Calif. Fed Ex is now transferring mine to USPS, and I’ll have it Friday. Amazingly QUICK SHIPPING!

First,
Thanks all involved for the work and effort to make this happen, big Kudoz!
Have now ordered and will post when I finally get my hands on it.

-lyse99

Interesting. Does it say that on the FEDEX page? I entered my tracking number into usps and it doesn’t seem to work there.

Saypat, same question — where did you find reference to the transfer from FedEx to USPS?
Did that happen after yours went through Customs?

Rechecking 17Track using the two “YT” reference FedEx numbers,
I have one that has “completed customs,” and the other still in “customs clearance processing” — both in LA.

For those people who think their packages will end up being finally delivered by USPS (not fedex, dhl, ups, etc.): you might want to sign up for USPS informed delivery:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/

This is a free service where you can get the USPS to spam you with delivery info of letters and/or packages:

• You do not have to enter USPS tracking numbers; if it goes to your address, they'll spam you (if you opt-in).
  • Information for letters and packages are handled separately. You can enable/disable spamming separately (package tracking is disabled by default).
  • This is also useful if mail theft (or misdelivery) has been a problem in your area. The letter info, sent daily, includes low-res black-and-white pics of what is being delivered that day. However, only smaller letters are handled; larger manilla envelopes and the like aren't handled. Junk mail and magazines/catalogs are also not handled.
  • The package tracking is very chatty. You get sent individual messages every time the status changes (package arrived here, departed there, etc.).

I do not know if this works with international packages like the Q8, but I assume it would.

Interesting & good info darrylo…. that applies far beyond this Q8.
Thank you for sharing…… :+1:
:slight_smile:

On the Fedex page it just said it would be delivered by end of day Friday. I actually then called Fedex and that is when I found out it would transferred over to USPS. Better for me as USPS usually gets here way faster than Fedex would.

On 17track.net it will state “FEDEX SMARTPOST ” if final delivery will be my a USPS truck to your mailbox. It should eventually show up on USPS tracking once they actually have possession of the package. Of course that also depends on the USPS employees actually scanning the item in their system. My local post office falls down on that badly. I have a small package in my possession that still shows as being at a local sorting hubfor over a week since it was delivered.

I wrote:

I can't emphasize this enough. One package resulted in twelve (12) email messages, and that was just within my state.

On the other hand, the "delivered" email arrived within minutes of the actual delivery. That's always a pleasant surprise.

I don't see "FEDEX SMARTPOST" on 17track, but, for mine at least, it does show up in the fedex tracking page.

I used the free "priority air mail" shipping option. Mine is currently stuck in customs.

Though I know it will be a few days before FedEx hands my first one off to the USPS.
This is what it shows when the Tracking Number is used HERE .
………………….
Tracking Number:
6129999120647xxxxxxx

Status Not Available

The tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.
……………………………
All progressing nicely. :+1:
That is all. Carry on……………….

I checked the free shipping at BG, it will be sent with Bpost, on bg it says shipped.
Bpost’s first notice was, item announced, later is said electronic shipment information received, and now it says (for one day) item cannot be found !

Patience is hard sometimes…

Less than 2 weeks :+1:

The status of mine is

” 2017-09-11 09:00 LCJ - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Custom clearance completed”

Hopefully Fedex will get it soon now…

Mine left the FEDEX in LA yesterday - - - -

“9:17 pm Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST LOS ANGELES, CA”

I am in Norcal so I am thinking that tomorrow or Friday is highly likely for delivery.

Don’t waste your money . If you have a tracking number it’s best way . I work at the post office and it’s a headache. Most time it don’t work . Customers complain that they see it but it hasn’t come yet. Lol informed delivery is a scam