Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Put me down for 4. Thanks!

Put me down for 8 please, thank you!

Wil update list when I get home

Put me down for 4

Please add me to the list for 16 batteries.

Thanks
Slow

I’m in for 4

I’ll take 4, thanks.

Thanks Robert! Appreciate you putting this together.

Protected GAs just arrived today so I would expect them on the site very soon, probably tomorrow. As for the VTC6, it is an expensive cell and we are on par with everyone else. I would expect a price drop pretty soon on them though. Thanks for the input.

I definitely understand anyone that wants to do this, so if you want to get anything already on the site as part of this group buy I can do the 100 pcs battery price advertised on our website, so for example $6.92 for the protected NCR18650GA. I would expect them to last a little bit longer anyway than the 30Q even if they’re not as powerful, not sure if anyone has tested that. The only stipulation here for the special pricing is that it would be a preorder for delivery in early June (which I’m assuming is more than early enough to have when you get your light).

+1 He's gone way beyond where he should go supporting me in the past. Just hope he can catch up in stock, maybe offer a bit more selection. His EFEST stock has been sagging, and couple other good 14500, 16340, and 26650 cells on the market I'd love to see him carry.

Ooops - just saw him post, cool!

Jon - here's some test results I did on the BLF Q8 light The GA protected are from you, maybe some of the others:

Please put me down for 4, thanks!

In for four.

4 here. Thanks for setting this up!

Didn’t someone already ask Richard to lay in extra stock for this light? And so now we have Liion Wholesalers doing a group buy, undercutting a forum member?

I’m only saying we need to be circumspect about how many people start how many trails…

Welcome Jon!! Your favorite[local!] customer/neighbor ROBERT. [wolfdog1226!] Thanks to people on here we figured out the Opus dilemma!

Nice to see that you joined! :+1:

Being that we are both Italian, we can not let the members know the kick backs I received to glorify your customer service and good deeds!! lol!

Please do something for non-US people if possible.

Dale, I’m a forum member, it was my idea, and I never heard anyone say anything about Richard stocking for this light. Many forum members here purchase from Jon anyway. So nobody is undercutting anybody

I think M4DM4X is getting something together for non-US people

Gotta keep it in the “”family”“, right wolfie. :smiley:
……….
And yes Jon-LiionWholesale……… welcome to BLF & THANK YOU!!! :+1:
:slight_smile:

Please put me down for 8.