QTC Pills

10 = $5.00

20 = $10.00 ?

let me know if i can get 20?

I'd like 10 shipped to the US. Please add me to your queue and let me know how much to gift you via PayPal, when, etc... Thanks!

Id love to get 20, Sent down under... :)

No problem - I have a day off on Friday when I hope to get them all posted out.

I'd love to grab 10 too. mmm, a new flashlight toy that won't break my wallet...

Sadly, it took quantum mechanics to make me stop lurking.

if you would PM me the price for 10 and 20 ( cant decide : ) to the US and your paypal name

ty !

Hi Don!

I would like 20 please. Can't go wrong with 'quantum'

Please PM me with your paypal adress. $8.28 plus paypal fee is $8.93 (according http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm). Does that sound correct or should we just call it $10?

Count me in for 10, if still available and ship overseas. Please PM me PP info.

Thanks

I'll probably need to get some more. I have 225 on hand but i think people want more than I have.

They will be shipped out in order of date requested. I've a lot of sorting out to do - I have now recovered my email archive from the laptop that died (probably temporarily - it will usually boot again after a month) and have (eventually) found a program that will run on the much older laptop I fished out from the loft (The temporarily defunct laptop was a Core i5 Macbook Pro, the replacement is a PowerBook G3) and read the mail archive.

I'd hoped to get this done last weekend. Instead I had to work.

This weekend.

I hope.

Don,

Any updates? can i get some?

Good find, Don! Figuring that all your incoming stock will blow out quickly before I can get any I just ordered about 70 pieces for myself from that site (minimum amount allowed). Once I get them I will sell off what I don't figure on using. I will post when I get them and make them available to the gang, especially those here in the states. If all goes well I may be ordering lots more from them in the future.

Cheers,
Johnny

Just saw a new light that is commercially available that incorporates the QTC phttp://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Volcan.htmlill.Interesting stuff, are there other lights that have them as well?

Just saw a new light that is commercially available that incorporates the QTC pill.Interesting stuff, are there other lights that have them as well?

My life has been more than a little eventful lately.

And thanks for all the support. I hope to get all the outstanding orders out tomorrow or Monday.

And I apologise again for the DX style delays. It wasn't deliberate - life and death got in the way...

I just got word that my QTC pill order has been shipped. W00t!!

JohnnyMac,

can I get some from to to test out?

kong.

We may be able to arrange something. :) I will let you know when they come in.

Hi Don,

I'd like 20 if you've still got any of these babies left. Please PM me your paypal addy with the cost including shipping to continental US!

Mike

Hi Don

If you still have some left, I would like to buy 10.

PM me the amount to transfer, shipping to Portugal.

Thanks

Hi Don

Any news about the yet undelivered pills?