QTC Pills

Any left?

Any left? PM sent.

Don't know why, but I didn't get any response from him on this topic since 1st of June. Anyone knows why?

Don's disappeared lately like foy.

Does Don still sell QTC pills? If not - are there any other places that sell QTC and ship to EU (Slovenia)?

+1

I've ordered (and payed) 10 pills from Don back in spring, but never got one . He doesn't respond to my messages, so I don't know what's going on .

I bought some from http://www.technobotsonline.com/qtc-pill.html

£0.36 each, shipping was £3.29 for 20 pcs (EU airmail, no tracking)

What is so special about this pill?

Can someone put some pics please.

How do you put it into a light?

I would like to see some pictures of someone who has used it already.

It would be nice for a headlamp, being on the side where the cables go to the back battery holster, I could

use this to regulate the intensity of light adding just something like a bolt and a jailed nut giving more or less prerssure to it, but I would like to know how it works first.

Same here, it seem like some post office has serious issues.
I feel better because I thought that he hate me for destroy his language.

The same happened for me!

Well, this doesn't look to be coincidence. His last message to me was on 1st June stating:

"Some got posted yesterday, the rest I hope to post today.". It might be that last one never happend. Did anyone contact him privately and got some explanation? Did anyone from you guys got any confirmation that he actually post them?

Well i managed to do some transactions with Don in the past and found that is a great person to deal with and also very helpful. His rather toughtfull and non impulsive nature perhaps might look offensive to some but he might investigate this with postal services before any public disclousure.

One possible scenario (since i believe Don was true with his word) is that customs siezed the packages and for pure ignorance decided to eliminate them rather than risking to pass some new undetectable (yet) synthetic drug through or to become the department fools by not knowing what that is. They decided to play it safe and "disintegrated" the goods. I saw pictures of this material and frankly the 1st thing i will think by inspecting such package would be this is something illegal or yet to be classified illegal.

That is very likely to be what happened.

If so he would probably responded to few of my messages in a past months (last sent on 22th Sept. when he showed back on BLF) and confirm he has actually sent the pills, but never got an answer from him. That's weird.

Can't say anthing about it but it does look like Don. He will probably comment after research is being done. I think (may not be true) that he prefers to be silent untill more is known or eventually settled. Probably to not wast energy on pure speculations. Anyone has it's own way to deal with issues. Personally, that's not my style but who em i to judge someone else problem sloving chart method?

Politicians use:

same here, never did receive mine.

I won some on a little contest Don had so my money was refunded and the QTC was the prize.

Pretty courious about what went wrong now. Eventually we will know.

I never got mine either (and I was the first one in this thread). Actually, I forgot all about them for a while, and then remembered, figured it wasn't worth mentioning, and forgot about it again. <shrug>

Wow, no one still got `em?