R.I.P. BLF

both.

Yes, I have to agree. This is just too much, but let our Admin take some kind of action to stop this quickly. Even though CPF is what it is, spammers are controlled there. Unfortunately you can’t have a nice site, because spammers cause it to be a more complicated site and controls have to be put in place.

+1 about not posting in build threads until the spam is under control.

But on crack! lol

Major Spam attack just about every three days. Late night in California which is what..?....early morning in China. He's at 1178 and counting. I've missed the point somehow. I wouldn't buy from this guy if he paid me to haul his stuff away.

"handbag spammer"

Discriminating spammer!! Why couldnt he have satchels.

It's almost impressive in a spammer fu***d up kind of way.

If I was a spammer, he would be my hero....my spammer superhero!

I now know why nations go to war.

Admin: Is there any method to stop this super spammer?

What Time Zone is ADM in?

I think he's gone or probably on his lunch break.

Nuke him.

@LIAO129

Agree that it's a huge problem, but let's ask SB if there's anything we can do. I'm guessing there's a day job and most people have to sleep sometime.

So, could a few bucks go toward some programming that would rid us of this crap? (Email verification is good, but not the whole story... I'm on another forum with verification that's been attacked badly as well. I think that limiting the posting ability of new users is key. Who really needs to post more than 5 times on their first or second or third day?)

I seriously doubt it.

It's definitely someone who actually gets paid to spam.

It's probably the same spambot every time. If spam didn't work, nobody would do it. That is the sad truth.

This is the dark side of Search Engine Optimisation.

Mr. Admin is in GMT -5.

FR*#&@ING 'ell. "Misstingting" is now at it!

Here we go again!