Rating: [BG] BangGood.com

banggood become bangnogood! I order a BLF A6 A17DD-L FET+1
driver from 10 year anniversary us warehouse was show in stock and about four days later they email me to tell me it was out of stock and in backorder. ok I wait! two week later they emailed me and asked me to cancel because they don’t have in stock, email me twice. So OK I’ll make up my mind and cancel the order they refund my money but they do not refund my 189 point that I use for this order. they say I use the point up that I cannot get a refund. so guys” if you use your point and they don’t have any in stock you will not get your points back that’s the bottom-line.
that’s b…#shit! it’s not about the points or money I feel like I’m being robbed. :person_facepalming:

Batteries ordered mid Sep (Panasonic NCR18650B) - first in stock then 1 week later got the email to say it’s out of stock
Then 2 more emails with changing dates on when they expect to re-stock them
Then got the good news….being sent !

Now I get another email to tell me there’s “an industrial actions between the 26th of September and the 9th of October, This may cause delays to all inbound mail during this period and on the days following the strike, until the backlog is cleared”

I’ve bought from BG many times before and generally, I’m cool with them, I’m just wondering if there are real strikes or are they trying to mask problems they are having with shipping batteries down to AUS but not fessing up

Maybe I've been lucky, I get everything I order from BangGood within 3-4 weeks...

And customer service always responds within 24/hours except on weekends if I have a question...

It looks like they may be having an issue with shipping items on time. My first 4 orders went fine, with the usual transit time for packages from China. The 5th order (2 lumintop tools and a convoy S2+ clip) was placed September 9th and never arrived. They reshipped the entire order (with tracking) two days after I reported the 1st package was never received. I got this package in 2 –3 weeks.

The next order was a Convoy AAA stainless light placed on October 7th. I finally received it on November 25th. What was interesting about this one is that it was shipped from Vanuatu (I’ll admit I had to look that one up) and there is no “Convoy” name on the light or box it came in.

I placed another order (BLF A6) during their black Friday sale, and will see how that goes.

Quick update. I received most of the order (BLF A6 and headbands) yesterday. I was surprised, as they shipped the order with tracking and the tracking shows the order is still in transit and hasn’t arrived in the USA yet. They split the order so I’ll see when the other small items show up.

This is the third BLF A6 I’ve ordered. The first (ordered early 2016) was of excellent quality. The second (ordered a few months ago) was of lower quality. The coating on the clip started flaking off as soon as I used it, and the inside diameter of the battery tube was smaller and wouldn’t accept protected cells with double wrapping. The one I just received is between the two in quality - accepts protected cells and the clip coating is good, but there were two very small chips in the anodizing on the head.

Guess there is some truth in what others have said about China QC over the years. When a hot product comes out, JUMP ON IT in the first production run. God only knows who/what makes them after that.

No, just go with the free shipping. I ordered 11/28/16 and went with priority direct. It is still not here on the tenth. Every time I order with free shipping it arrives almost exactly 14 days later. If not before.

Yep, free shipping is best. I have tried both ways and FREE SHIP is best. Just make sure to get $25 worth so that FREE TRACKING is included.

Under $25 no Free Tracking. :open_mouth: :frowning:

Yeap no issues here. Got my VG10 in 11 days all the way to New Zealand. I have noticed though that over the last 18 months or so shipping times have dropped dramatically. I used to wait 30 odd days for everything I ordered from China 3-4 years ago.

Hi guys! in your experience how many days does it take to make your tracking number appear on the shipping service provider’s database? I ordered a flashlight on december 5 and it was shipped on december 24 providing a tracking number but when I check singapore post and 17track both resulted in “item not found”. Can you please clarify me because this is my first time to deal with banggood. Gearbest showed a shipping update 2 days after I made orders.

G'Day igeigeige,

In my experience Sigapore Post is the slowest to initially update the tracking, & it has taken anything from 3 to 7 days from "shipment".

Best Regards,

George

Thank you for the trip George, banggood gave me flytexpress to track my order and fortunately the shipping details appeared with respect to my tracking number. Maybe a few more days more and singapore post will update my shipping details.

Happy New Year!

That one dishonest Customer Service guy in China who tries ripping off customers has taken a job at BangGood:

In my experience with 10 orders in Banggood I only have good things about all of then….

Outstanding shipping time, most of then arrives to my country before 7 days :open_mouth:

I had 2 “issues” which one was a defective product and one for price matching, all was solved with no problem and total satisfaction for me.

The prices is good, not the cheapest but if the product which I searching is in banggood list I buy that with no doubts.

If only word define my experience, thats will be AMAZING! :heart_eyes:

Problems all stores have, good stores solve then! :blush:

I just received my klarus xt12gt last jan 17, just to burst my bubble of excitement, the light came in defective: :person_facepalming:

1. main switch malfunctioning, cannot turn on the light most of the time, only paddle switch works.

2. turbo 60 seconds, light flickers, then goes off, cannot be turned on by main switch, only paddle switch can make the light turn activate strobe.

I immedately contacted bangood, send complaints to their website, and message swi and emailed her also. They said I should upload my video to youtube, i obliged.

Now here comes the waiting game.

It just sucks that i payed for a what to be a lemon xt12gt.

I hope Banggood or Swi, would immediately resolve the matter. i purchased the light for use in emergency rescue operations, so there is an urgent need. Given the light came in faulty, im afraid that it would be of use at the moment. :person_facepalming:

I preordered 2 Keepower 26650s and they shipped ahead of schedule! Really good price, problem is, I don’t have a 26650 light, darn it!

Never got confirmation email when created account. Don’t know if that’s why Apple Pay didn’t work. Don’t care for products listed but no “out of stock” notice.

Can you sign in to your account on Banggood’s site??

Nope.

If you did not get the Account Confirmation email & can’t sign into your account…. I’d say something did not take & you don’t have an account.
You may have it solved by now… but if not, that may well be the problem.