Rating: CnQualityGoods.com

My guess is they are now trying to get the factory to make some to that spec.

You are right. I was confusing them with another company in the US.

Same here,two weeks , four days after the order he offer me the R5 version of the torch I bought which i not want at all. Also he offer it without any discount , at full price, strange since some discount is offered elsewhere

He promise the warm ones being available in a week, since then three more guys bought it...maybe now he could order it.

Not a single mail to apologize or something annoy me more than anything.

Thanks for the comments. "Cons" updated in the first post.

I'm assuming you guys are absolutely right...it's an issue of having it made and possibly promising more than you can deliver timely...OR it's hk post which it what it was for the 3 other shippments of lights for the cpf deals ..He's been pretty good at being communicative the P.M.'s on cpf ...The odd thing is that some people even on this site have gotten lights from him lickity split .. like 6 days . there are at least 2 reviews on B.L.F. of his lights and lots of praise coming from cpf's about them as well ..I figure I've waited on dino direct , i waited forever on dx for stupid lights i'll wait if all I'm hearing is good things ..that and he seems like a genuinely nice guy ..I've had my eye on this guy before he ever became vocal on cpf .With an eye on tanks and watched his site get bigger and bigger with all the yezl and n-light stuff ..The guys at cpf can be real retards and they've done not much but praise his stuff so I'm staying hopeful and optimistic . i'm secretly hoping this guy suceeds .Personally I need to believe someone can do what so many others can't . decently priced somewhat custom lights and a foot in the factory door .[I see a niche]

Two hours after my last post he send me the shipping notice , however in the -user account still state unshipped, the postal info say was posted on 14th , today left HK .

I agree with the above poster , good luck to this guy..

Not good. It's a shame, but it looks like they are taking the greedy route of trying to gain customers by offering unique products that nobody else offers, precisely because they are almost impossible to obtain.

So should I modify the description again?

Looks like they have a big problem with communication. Reminds me of KD in the old days. Package came with a tracking number and must have been shipped quite fast as it arrived today. About to delete some of my earlier comments.

Ok thanks for the update. I updated the cons to just "Reports of poor communication with buyers".

After waiting a long time my lights came and I can;'t complain about the lights themselves .. they are the most powerful lights I have in all size and battery catagories ..the AA stainless lights are unbelievably bright on a 14500 battery ,and the Yezl z-1 is a very bright light as well .If I were going to do it again I'd order the neutral or warm white lights just to see the difference , these lights are so bright dropping any lumens at all wouldn't matter one bit .

the postal stamp on the package has the date he said it was shipped..So I believe that the long wait for it to arrive was due to circumstances out of his control ...But like anyone waiting endlessly for something .Better communication would have been nice ..

again the lights are pretty darn good ... for a flasoholic that takes alot of the sting out of it

Yesterday arrived to my country the Yezl Z1 Q3 5C Warm , if nothing go wrong, custom, tomorrow I'll do a quick review , to compare I have the KD's XR-E Q4 Neutral 5A in the Hugsby P-31 drived at 1A...

Why both are 5x and one is neutral and the other warm ? i don't get it.

i ordered a Yezl Y6 XM-L on 2/13/2011 and received an email notice the next day that the order had shipped. HK Post's website says the package left HK on 2/22/2011. the light arrived in Connecticut, USA, 3/3/2011 in a plain white box in a brown mailing envelope that was bubble padded. no damage, no packing slip, no instructions, and it was declared @ $10 on the outside of the envelope. they required a signature so i had to pick it up from the post office. the confusing thing was that CNQuality's website showed 'unshipped' the entire time. entire order came to $35 USD including shipping.

at least for the Yezl lights, the website has some nice large pictures if you're into that. a lot of details in the descriptions, but you have to be patient to sort through it as they just slap it all in one big blob. their english translation was typical of these websites and companies -- ammusing. i don't have an 18650 battery yet so i'll have to wait a little to see if i got the correct modes and if it fires up.

those batteries are on order from DX with some other stuff and as of today, HK Post tells me they are scheduled to ship 3/5/2011. it said 3/3/2011 yesterday. and i received a shipment notice 2/21/2011. i have no idea when to expect that one.

one more order from Lightake that tells me it has shipped 3/4/2011. whatever 'shipped' means.

i guess this way of shipping makes for more exitement when i go to check the mail since i have no idea when things will show up.

but anyhow, no muss, no fuss with CNQualityGoods. fairly fast shipping. i hope to not have to test their customer service.

I ordered an Xtar MP1 charger from them. At first I was just looking and placed in my cart without opening an account and the shipping was $2 as everyone has said with no choice. Well didnt order it but later decided to and opened an account with them and I had a choice for the $2 charge, it was for tracking. I choose the free shipping which is no tracking # which I hope wasnt a mistake. They said 99.7% of their orders arrive fine but with no tracking they are not responsible if it gets lost in shipping.

I ordered Yezl Z1X CREE XM-L T6 on Feb, 25, 2001 (12 days ago). Paypal payment wasn't recorded automatically to my account on cnQG so I sent a support request and in less than an hour I got a response that it is now manually confirmed and my order will be sent on Monday, 28, Feb 2011.

That was the last time I heard from them. Yesterday I asked them if it is shipped but no response after 24 hours (my order is still shown as unshipped). As it is my first order (test order) with cnQG, I hope I will eventually get what I ordered.

My order still showed as unshipped some time after I received it. In fact it had been shipped quickly, judging by the time it took to arrive. But the status was never updated.

Thank you Don, I hope this is the case with my order too.

Seems like none of these overseas companies have their act together very well. I hope I get all the junk I ordered and its the right junk too.

Ordered 3-04 and received yesterday 3-23, not bad. My account still shows that order was just processed, but it must have shipped quickly.

You're talking about // quality china goods QCG /// not china quality goods cnqualitygoods CQG //

Common mistake everyone makes :~

One has Yezl Tanks ,N-lights and makesvery bright lights with no disco modes and a shopping cart. cnqualitygoods ..< this is the one they're talking about

The other has and indian and a teepee QCG

Oh, sorry, your right. I never even been to that site before! Thanks.