Rating: CnQualityGoods.com

I talked with Ric (your nick in forum is Ric-CN as you can see in this topic https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1868) from cnqualitygoods today by MSN (cnqualitygoods@hotmail.com). I really liked Customer Service, was great.

Now i am waiting for invoice with discount before pay. Ric said that will send by forum.

I put my order today and :

1x Yezl M6-XML CREE XM-L T6 800-Lumen HAIII Flashlight

1x UltraFire WF-188 Rapid Charger for 3.2V/3.7V lithium Batteries

2x Yezl 18650 2400mAh Lithium Protection Battery

Someone here know this flashlight?

Thanks everybody.

I received invoice with discount. I paid yesterday.

Ric said that my product will be ship monday and same day I will receive the tracking number.

Very good, so far.

Hi guys,

My flashlight arrived. Great condition, perfect. Yezl M6 is much power, very nice look. I will buy again, other Yezl M6 now called Yezl M6X (http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1055) on www.cnqualitygoods.com

Ric was great. Excellent customer service and store. I am very satisfied 1000%. For now, 5 star no doubt.

Soon I will write about Yezl M6.
When I do the next purchase, I will post here.

Thank you everyone for hospitality.

Ten days ago I bought Yezl Y6-x and till now it hasnt been shipped. I have tried contacting them twice but no response at all. I have some doubts about their customer service...

Humm... Are you tried contacting by what? Email, msn...
Keep in mind that he is in a different time zone

Sometimes, Ric dont update status on site. Probably has already shipped your goods.

I dont had problems with them. You probably will not have too.

@krik
same problem here… ordered and payed a yezl z1x @ 04.08.11
Preorder support was nice with answer next day but all questions regarding shipping date are unanswered yet… not that happy!!

Try PMing Ric via this forum and see if anything happens.

Sorry, im out of my city on business this week. As usually, we inform the tracking number by email.

My workmate shipped out most of the orders timely, i think. I will get back to my office in 2-3 days, by then i'll email you the tracking numbers with a shipping date.

From 10th August to 14th August, some orders may get delayed for 2-3 days due to National University Sports Meeting helding in Shenzhen. But they all can be delivered out on Tuesday.

Best Regards!

Ric

I put my new order, today, and :

1x Yezl M6X CREE XM-L T6 800-Lumen HAIII Flashlight (http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1055)

4x Yezl 18650 2400mAh Lithium Protection Battery (http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=51)

I talked with Ric today and all was ok. He said that my order will be ship Tuesday (08/16/2011). And again, no problem. Very good.

Had a good deal, *****/*****.

The option to chat through IM is a nice touch. I've chatted with Ric a couple times now and he's provided me with a lot of information as well as his own feedback. Thumbs up in that regard!

I haven't ordered with them, because the DRY NW 4-mode was sold out but i ordered it from a site Ric guided me to. Ric is one of the most friendly sellers I've met so far and he is really patient with all your questions! Definitely a seller which you could rely on i think!

They have fast post too.

Anyone notice their site is down?

Yep it's down. Yesterday it wasn't.

I thought it was a network issue on my end. Hmmm... and I was already nervous about slow shipping times and dodgy customer service :P

All my goods arrived. Without problems. I'm very busy, because of this i dont told before.

Thank you Ric.

Recently I've purchased Shadow TC6, a beautiful light, well built, good brightness. Anyhow it was a defected item from the factory, I guess.

Ric was very kind and patient to work me through a return process, and now I'm waiting on my new Shadow TC6.

I do understand you ave to pay for the shipping but it's worth it! My item arrived as specified and on date.

Thank you Ric.

Been waiting for replacement optics for my DQG tiny-II since mid-august. ... almost 3 months now.

I was told that he had trouble contacting the manufacturer, but since he just released the AA version, I'm starting to feel like a chump.

Not good. After nearly 5 days I'm notified the SE-1 isn't in stock and I'll have to wait until next week if I still want it. I ordered it the same day the price was lowered, or at least that was when this forum first noticed it. Not only does the website not reflect this status, I have to wait this long to find out after placing my order. I wonder if they filled orders that were placed after mine. I doubt it sold that quickly after lowering the price, considering I placed my order shortly after. It's a bit frustrating and not very professional.

I might just pay the $26 and try intl-outdoor since I don't have any negative experiences with them yet and Hank did make the effort to PM me about pricing and seemed pretty ingenuous. We'll see.

EDIT: I don't know.. maybe it'll be easier to just take the flashlight when it's back in stock since he already took my money. It's interesting he didn't have a problem processing my payment right away but it takes 5 days to inform me there isn't a product to purchase. That bugs me and definitely instills distrust and lack of confidence.