Rating: CnQualityGoods.com

I have ordered tk35 clone, with registered mail, but when they send tracking number i have seen that destination is Greece instead of Russia ,two days ago i wrote to Ric, he answered that he will check it and answer in a few minutes and since then he has not answered and not responding to my email`s .

I ordered a Yezl last week and never get a mail. I wrote Ric with msn ('cause I don't get mail respond) , he promised a shipping mail on sunday. Never get one.

RedRider you will get it some members before had the same problems it's a mistake by the post office.

I ordered the 3- XML Cree and noticed that the thread with the sellers offer is no longer available. I paid with paypal and charge showed up the next day. Hoprfully it will come???

Which seller?

He may be referring to the YouWantLed thread. Not from CNQG.

Most probably, since the title of his post is "3 XML offered for $39". That being YouWantLed's deal.

It was that deal thanks for the clarification. I searched for that thread and it appears to have been removed. Sorry for the confusion.

i'm not sure with my feeling about cqg

first cqg s1 nw got lost, ric didn't respond to pm but after paypal dispute he started to communicate and he sent another one with tracking number quite fast (the first one didn't show up, so he probably didn't send it or it returned)

then i ordered another one, noting in paypal that i also want it in neutral, but it came today (i paid for tracking this time) without replacement switch and it's cool white

i've sent him a mail and waiting for response, will see

Sometimes I think Ric is running a one-man-show with CQG and gets overwhelmed. I also have the feeling that he may be going through personal or family issues that are distracting him. He's always been good to me and more than fair in my dealings and I suppose that makes me more tolerant of his delays and communication issues than I am with any other dealers I've dealt with.

I see him as a friend and not some shady reseller and am willing to cut him slack as I would any other friend. Hang tight and I'm sure he'll take care of any problems you have. I know it's tough to be patient with this stuff though so I do feel your pain. ;)

Johnny

I just bought a Balder SE-1 from them yesterday and they've already sent it off (registered HK Post)... Right after my purchase I sent an email because the site was saying that I hadn't paid, but I had. Tracy (Ric's Assistant) emailed me right back and said that they had indeed gotten the payment.

funny. sometimes i think that many (new) Chin*se flashlight companies are a 1-3 men show. or it's the same core team or CEO inventing a new "brand", just for the heck of it.

and all this somehow reminds me of the CD music business industries. there, some significant independent labels are in fact only 2-3 men shows. and the company releases both premium brands and budget brands.

interesting stuff.

ric offered to send me nw emmiter so i can mod the cqg s1

will be fun to see how they got it so small :)

so i'm happy with cqg after all

I think they are not proffesional enough. My Balder SE-1 was not working from the beginning. I contact to Ric and some guys here having SE-1 to understand the possible problems. And i figgured it that common problem is Driver. But, still they are sending same problematic flashlight to customers. Secondly, their way of approach to the solution of the problem differing from person to person. Sometimes they are sending second working one, sometimes they are sending another driver to change it and in my case they wanted me to send them back to change driver. I said they can send me the driver to change it, because shipment costs to China. Still i'm waiting for Ric's responce for two days.

Thirdly,Unworking item is not my fault, it's really pitty that they are obviously not testing items before delivering to Customers :(

Cons:

-Delivery delays

-Bad comms

-DHL changed to EMS

I did one order with these drawbacks, I wont do another.

Hello, how to get a discount for members of BLF?

I’ve done a couple of orders in the store - all went well

I have been trying to get satisfaction from TANK007 about a Warranty repair on a flashlight purchased from CNQULALITYGOODS and this th latest turn in the runarround from both the seller and the manufacture .

I would avoid both. I have received two lights from CN that did not work and I am starting to wonder.

EMAIL FORM TANK007:

Brian,

Thanks for your email.
This is LeeAn, in charge of international sales of TANK007 flashlights. We deeply appreciate the kind email from your side regarding the warranty service for the flashlight.

TANK007 is our self-owned flashlight brand being promoted worldwidely and so far winning highly comments from the users for its stable quality, reasonable price.
As for warranty service, we usually provide warranty service to our distributors instead of our final consumers and it is almost impossible for a factory to give warranty service to every one of our final user, which I believe you understand well. We regulated that all distributors should provide satisfactory warranty service(what we already provide to them) to their customers.

Unfortunately, we have never sold TANK007 flashlights to the company CNQUALITY where you bought your light. That is why we believe that you had better contact them yourself. Please be aware that there are sometimes online stores selling fake TANK007 flashlights and for retail sales, we have our own official store: www.tank007store.com

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yours sincerely
LeeAn
TANK007 LIGHTING INC.
www.tank007.com

Are you sure she realizes the store name is “cnqualitygoods”, not “cnquality”? CQG might also get their lights from another distributor and not directly from Tank007 itself. Just because Tank007 never sold directly to “cnquality” or “cnqualitygoods” doesn’t mean that the lights they sell aren’t genuine Tank007. Just sayin…