Rating: GearBest.com [AVOID]

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
We will do our best to help.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hey I’m good, just checked my order and it is in local customs now. My comment above was due to incorrect expectations on my part. I was so excited to submit my order and did not bother to read the fine print LOL.

What you might be able to help with though is how can I specify orders to be sent as a single package? My post office charges a handling and storage fee per package and I’d like to minimize that fee as much as possible.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Fault was definitely on my part as I did not read the fine print, now I know better. I’m actually looking forward to their November sale :smiley:

Hi,
We are so sorry that we have different warehouses. So we have to split your order .
Also we are unable to ensure your order will be sent as a single package.
If you need to pay handling and storage fee,please contact us once you receive your order,we will offer some compensation to you.
Thank you.

Ordered the zanflare F1 on October 7. Still reading “processing” and asking me about my phone number as if that makes a difference. Order W1710070907108074

Same here, but not that long ago.

What’s “processing” mean, anyway? Just curious…

Still got a few “untracked” items outstanding since early October. Sky56 only lists them up to “in customs”, then I imagine there’s some handoff where they go invisible.

I’ve got a few registered items, though, still stuck at “label created” and/or “pre-shipment”. Not sure what’s the hold-up. Everything pre-emptively shutting down for 11-11? A few of them are from mid-October, though.

(Not just GB, but AX and FT, too, so it seems to be nationwide. So… 11-11?)

^ Yeah well I’m still waiting for my dollar 99 Lii100 since half September… I hope it’s going to make it! :laughing:

Maybe Gearbest can tell us what the general status is with the Zanflare F1 orders?

Hi,
We apologize that your order is taking a long time to process.
We have sent an email to you,please kindly log on your account to check it.
We are look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,
Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
We will do our best to help.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi,
We are so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing.
Please inbox us your order number,we will check it for you.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Okay, I just did, thanks!

Actually, I was going to ask your opinion also as to what might be slowing down things, nationwide, it seems. Is it related to 11-11?

It’s not just GB, but AX and FT, too, that I have tracked orders stuck for a while at “label created” and “pre-shipment”, indicating (or seeming to indicate) they haven’t even begun their trek overseas to me. :smiley:

Hi,
We have received your order number and issues.
They will be some delay due to 11-11,but that is after 11-11,since a lot of orders need to processing.
Processing time takes usually 3-7 business days. Specific processing is indicated each item page. Now we also have items that can be shipped with 24H.

For the issue of “label created” and “pre-shipment”.
That is these parcels are transit to next hub, so they are no update during that time. There may be some delays between scanning events and the website’s updates.
Please rest assured that they did on their way.
Thank you

Thank you for your assistance, I just sent you pm. :+1: :sunglasses:

Kthanks!

I’ve been a little frustrated by GB dispatch and shipping times in the past, but I realized that my already low expectations of their free shipping was too high. Now I either expect things to take a month or more due to an overland donkey trek to Azerbaijan, or I pay for upgraded shipping. The >1week my Zanflare ZF1 is spending in “processing” is concerning, but for the price I paid, I can remain patient for a bit longer.

I’ve felt like customer service issues have been dealt with quickly and fairly. Or I did, until now. Now I’m doing a slow burn because of how they handled a defective light.

The long and the short of it is that I paid $9.99 for a UT01 that developed issues soon after it arrived. Rather than making sure I had a working light at the original price I paid, they ended up giving me a refund, leaving me to pay full price or wait for another special to get a working light.

That would be unsatisfying on its own. What’s got me burning is that the reasons they gave, more than once, for why they couldn’t send me a replacement were suspicious at the time, and now, with more information, seem to not have been the case, at all.

I contacted the CS rep here and then opened a ticket and provided a video, as they instructed. They offered some refund options (either GB credit, or paypal credit). All I wanted was a working light, so I asked if they could ship a replacement. They replied that the light was backordered and restated the refund options. I pointed out that the website showed the light in stock, with a dispatch ETA a day or two hence. They replied that the website wasn’t always perfectly reflective of actual inventory and they couldn’t send me a replacement light.

At this point, I still just wanted a working light, and didn’t want to spend any more time on it, so I accepted their $9.99 refund and then turned around ordered the light at the $14.99 flash sale price + upgraded shipping. This morning, less than 48 hours later, I received notice that the light had been dispatched, along with a tracking number, which contradicts the reasons they gave for not shipping me a replacement, rather than issuing credit.

I’ve let the GB CS rep here know that I don’t feel like I was dealt with fairly or honestly. There is still a chance for them to come through, but I want other people to know where GB is willing to draw the line, where they were willing to leave things.

^ Fair point. Regarding the Zanflare F1, I’m also waiting for mine to be shipped. I got a PM yesterday from CSgearbest that it should be shipped within 7-15 days as the light is in back order. Hope yours will be shipped then too; it’s a sweet light alright! :sunglasses:

My Zanflare F1 ordered on October 7—now telling me it’ll be back in stock on November 17 but can only be shipped regular mail(25 business days). There’s a chance I’ll get it before the 1st of the year I suppose.

Woohoo! My F1 just shipped!

I see its available on todays flash sale at $19.11—and I can’t get mine shipped. I try to stay open-minded about this but thats kinda pathetic.