Rating: GearBest.com [AVOID]

Although I accept the situation, this nevertheless creates a contrast with my recent experiences with Banggood. My last three orders from Banggood were shipped within 12 hours(!).
There is a possibility that I’m going to get the Imalent DX80, and my preference appears to be Banggood…

Yeah, yeah, I gotta shop better in the future. GB just isn’t getting it done and I don’t mean in only this order.

It’s a learning experience. Literally on my left I have the Nitecore TM26GT that I got from Gearbest a year ago. I got it for a price I’ve never seen before, and it’s thanks to Gearbest. Different vendors, different quality. And honestly, I like the F1 a lot, and there seems to be a 4x18650 Zanflare coming this way as well. :sunglasses:

This is actually my 3rd F1—one for myself, one for a co—worker who loves it and wanted a back-up, hence this current misbegotten order. All misery with this order aside, the F1 is a nice light.

We sincerely empathize with your situation and we feel sorry about this.
At Gearbest we take pride in serving the customer the best we can. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you.
Please allow me to summarize the situation
Kindly refer to our warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html and terms and conditions from
http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
Once the customer receive the products and are dissatisfied with them, we can allow a return or refund you once we confirmed the issue in details.
—In your case, you sent email to our support center , we have confirmed your issue and offered you the best solution of full refund on Nov 03.Since the item is unavailable at that time,so we didn’t provide the reship option,which we have explained on our email.
—Then you accept the refund and place an new order for the item,this item was restock on Nov 06.
So we did ship your second order quickly since it is available .

We have offered you the solution via inbox.
Please let us know if we can go ahead with this solution.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you

EXTREMELY slow shipping/processing on discounted items.
Some they even skip sending and return money…

Hi,
May I know your order number by private message?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you

Mostly everything comes without problems. No problem with refund on cancelled orders.
However, last time, I had two of not nice experiences.

1. Paid for PostNL shipping. Got RN*CN tracking. Shipped on Oct. 25, last trace: Oct, 30. Typically, PostNL is fast, 20 days (total) maximum. And if I paid for NL post, thenI should get it…
2. Item stuck in ‘pre-advised’ for two weeks… (discounted, mayne thats why).

So, 4 stars out of 5.

That escalated recently, right now there’s basically no free shipping option for items that cost less than $20. Right until November 10th all items I bought had a free shipping option, after November 10th you have to pay for all shipping options.

Sorry to hear this.
May I know your order number?
In order to protecting your personal date,please send your order number via inbox.
The ‘pre-advised’ means the package is ready to shipped out from the shipping company or it on the way to next station and waiting for update. Please rest assured that the package is on the way. There may be delay between scanning events and the website’s updates.

We offer a large selection of products that are available with free shipping.

At Gearbest, FREE shipping via Flat Rate Shipping(unregistered mail which haven’t tracking number) is available for most of items.
However if the item(s) is oversize or overweight or can not be shipped by Flat Rate Shipping(unregistered mail) , they must be shipped using Registered mail, Standard Shipping or Expedited Shipping instead.
An additional shipping fee will be applied in such cases.

Delivery cost depends on the shipping method that is selected and weight along with the shipping time and the destination country.

For more information about shipping http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html .
Learn more about Gearbest’s process http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

Thanks for your support.

I’m talking about small items from the same category. In October I bought two Ganzo knives, “Belgium registered” shipping was free. On Nov 13th I ordered another Ganzo knife and every single shipping option (including the unregistered mail) had additional fee of at least $1,10.

More - Knife I bought in October was the Ganzo G727M, shipping through “Belgium Registered” was free. That’s how it looks now:

There’s no free shipping anymore and we’re talking about EXACTLY THE SAME item. You changed it.

I only started checking GearBest recently (I only started ordering from online sites this year 2017, starting with local online site Lazada), and I notice there’s no free shipping option for most items (unless it’s a higher-value item) to the Philippines, which is why I haven’t looked much (compared to BG which has free shipping to my country for most items, even smaller valued items). For various small valued items that I’ve checked, Gearbest added shipping cost will then cost more than comparing to say BG…

We are so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing.
Could you please PM your address in details and the link of the item you choose?
We will check it for you,then forward this feedback to our manager.

Thank you.

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.
Thank you for your feedback.
Please rest assured that we work very hard everyday to improve our quality and our service.
We will submit this issue to our superior.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

So what is the collective wisdom on how long to wait before tilting at the Customer Service windmill?

I ordered a UT01 during one of the flash sales or whatever back on October 14th. Still no light. I’m not sure how I wound up with Azerbaijan Air Mail as a carrier, but tracking yields no results on any of the typical sites.

Azerbaijan Air Mail: Oct 14, 2017 09:13:40 AM PST Download Invoice
Tracking Number: AEL*US By Update: Oct 14, 2017 09:13:40 AM PST

Try

and you can see the progression up until customs or wherever it gets handed off to USPS. You might have to click the language button (“EN”) unless you speak ‎русский.

Other tracking sites give essentially the same info, sometimes word-for-word.

If you get the package, you’ll see the original AzPost number on one sticker (the original), and a new sticker with the USPS number (starting with a ‘9’) after the handoff.

What I’d LIKE is to be able to see the new tracking number after the handoff, but I haven’t found any way to get that.

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
We will do our best to help.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi,
For flat rate shipping:By default there is no tracking number as this is the cheapest shipping method. Most of time we offer it for free.
However we can ugrade your delivery if you purchase the Tracking Number option available in the check out for a small fee.

For Standard Shipping or Expedited Shipping we will always offer for Tracking Number by default.
Please note we cannot provide a tracking number for all orders, as this cost is much higher than some special deals we offer.
Although we wish we could do so. But please rest assured the package is on its way. We ship thousands of parcels every day that reach our customers easily without tracking number.

For more information about shipping http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
Learn more about Gearbest’s process http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

I have the exact same situation as you except my order was placed on October 13.
Sent a PM to the GB customer service rep in this thread, hope they can help.