Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

My order also posted Feb 16 and showed up today...that's plenty fast in my book. Ordered the Ultrafire C3 SS 3 mode, wow, what a great light...it feels very substantial with great build quality.

Placed my first order on the evening of 02/07 and it arrived tonight. VERY well padded flashlight. I'll be ordering more from Manafont!

I ordered a bunch of stuff on 15/2 including drop-ins', reflectors, holsters and a diffuser. From 'confirmation' to 'despatched' took all of 2hrs..........yes that's hours, not days or weeks, or even months.

Arrived today........I'm happy as........

Just made my first purchase at manafont, very happy so far :

1) prompt & proper/correct response to e-mail query.

2) ditto for live chat.

3) Live Support Chat Transcript provided by e-mail.

4) slick check-out.

5) good, unique items on sale. esp Outdoor / Sports section.

Sets the standard for HK online stores.

Waiting for the item.

Edit : forgot to mention :

6) barcodes ! "This barcode for your warehouse BAU concern, you can re-print in case you have disposed the one on packaging. " - from Order Information.

Edit 2 : dispatched on the second working day.

I kind of surprised at first, I just found them randomly on google while reading reviews of flashlight I think it was jayki dont remember. I found their site to be good, and promising, i search a bit and found Skyray without emmitter for 8$, I thought i have to buy it. Then place the order, and asked a few questions and they were so quick to reply. and then they shipped in 3 days wow thats got to be a record, considering i ordered on friday and they shipped it on sunday evening. Now Just have to wait and see how much time it take to come here, but generally the Air Mail is slow where I live.

1 x Sky Ray S-R5 Flashlight Tube (No LED emitter) $7.99
02/25/2011 Pending
02/25/2011 Processing Your special instruction is acknowledged, and this order is being processed.
02/27/2011 Dispatched

I admit I was kind of in a dilama but seeing you guys have similar experience I am rest assured they are good. I gonna buy from Manafont rather than DX if the the same product is available with them.

Later on I ordered two small products, and they they shipped it then next day .. may be bcoz they are best selling list still I cant take out the credit.

I have to give them good rating. ManaFont is recommended.

welcome rollcage. and you dont need rollcages or helmets here like you do at CPF!

manafont is pretty much great, tho i think im the first to ever have a screw up. i have a feeling its not their fault tho, their packing label had the suppliers name stickered over the manafont name

Just ordered a Ultrafire X1 (18650 sized AKOray) from Manafont. What a great outfit. I love that they always have a clear picture of the LED. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to ever use my Manafont points, but during checkout it asks if you want to apply Manafont points which brought the price down $1.50 or so. So they make it super easy. Immediately I got an e-mail confirmation of the order, then that they are processing and this morning it has been "dispatched." Some of their specs are still out of whack, but I imagine that may be coming from the suppliers. There's not much they could do better, in my opinion.

The only complaint would be a better sorting option (price, time added...) the rest is great.

You are right .. they badly need to sub-categorize and allow better sorting as well...

propabably bcoz they are new so... I told that to Jim he said .. the site is in the process of upgrade so lets see.

@xP.1337

thanks .. lol

Next I am thinking about ordering a few knifes.. like p-3533 and p-5598. I like them both just have to wait, why money is always so limited when buying gadgets.

For the P-60 host I think i will order the Drop-in from them only.. $16.4 Ultrafire Cree T6 3-Mode Memory LED Drop-in Module (4.2V max) has very good reviews. {p-5178}

Regards
Keanu

Ordered a ceramic knife set, but after a week it was still in 'processing'. Sent an email and the reply was that they were out of stock. They asked if I wanted to wait or cancel. Ultimately, I chose to cancel and they promptly refunded my money. Well done!

I ordered a R5 dropin and a UF H2b on the BLF sales from Manafont and everthing went smooth. I also had a nice chat with Jim about some knives and they have upgraded their selection due to popular demand. ;-) They also have a nice line-up of Fenix products now. 5 out of 5.

ordered a few lights yesterday and they shipped out this morning (or last night)..love not having to wait 3 weeks for them to get the product to the PO..

03/10/2011 Pending
03/10/2011 Processing Your order is being processed.
03/11/2011 Dispatched Mail Tracking: RB318245007HK

awesome

That's how it works for me also. In a rare occasion i had to wait around 10 days (the BLF MF promo for the XM-L dropin) but it was actually very correct for MF to send good XM-L dropins since they were unsatisfied with QC of the first batch.

yeah for sure..the only problem I have ever had with them is when I asked about the drop-in driver for the hi-mid-strobe drop-in..they got back to me saying they were different so I emailed them back asking if they could put a multimeter on one to test to see what it was being driven at..they never got back to me..they could have just said that it was not possible or something, but you'd think a flashlight sales site would have a multimeter on site and a guy tjhat would know how to use it..instead they just flat out ignored me..which was crappy and left a sour taste in my mouth..they are so much faster at shipping than anyone else i've tried from honkers..so i'll give them another shot..

Well the problem is if they did it would probably mean they can expect a ton of such requests a day. A ton of measuring and if the measurements came up to expectation an eventual sale. Not to mention probable issues due to some customers poor testing techniques or equipment the results may vary which can bring alot more issues. Not to really defend them but i sell computers and hardware... If someone asks me to install a XY cooler on a i7 cpu and do a burn in test and send him the results i would porobably hang the phone or click "mark as spam" button. They live by having massive sales. They probably can't be arsed to measure lumens, current draw, lens diameter, check if lubed.... They have to trust their suppliers and if some are being unreliable they simply ditch them and eat the rma's on their own expenses... probably.

Up to a certain point you can ask them and they will try to help you. So far, they managed to be alot more helpful than any BLF known dealer around. It is however pretty subjective what can still be considered not being too demanding. That said, KD with bad info on page, poor specs, and very poor communication if any at all still manages good sales from us. They have a little share of criticism now and then but nothing really standing out. If MF does fail at something we would expect from them it's a criminal offense. Let's face it, we are spoiled by their good service and expect even more from them.

It is good they are very communicative but we cannot really expect they will handle every request. No idea what i would have done with such a request if i were in their shoes.

On a few products they recently got there is a lack of emitter pictures... quite strange... i'm being cautious and wait if they manage to add them.

P.S. No, i'm not being paid/bribed by MF. :)

oh I know the deal..but a simple..'sorry that isn't possible" would have sufficed..i'm not "one of those people" that expects the world on a platter..I didn't really expect them to do it but asked anyway..so far their fast processing times have me returning..we'll see how long that lasts though..hopefully forever..

I hope that too. Might not last forever i'm afraid...

yeah my order was put in on the 22nd of feb

it was 'dispatched' on the 24th

but didn't leave hong kong til the 4th of march

which isn't that fast IMO

but they were quick to respond to my emails and fix the problem with my order atleast.

yeah unfortunately that is is in hong kong posts hands after the dispatch it..sometimes it's quick other times it's slow..sure beats dealextreme holding the package for 2 weeks then hk post holding it for 2 weeks ugh..

same for me, also using avast.