Rating: NKON.nl

Ordered a Zebralight and a couple of batteries from Arjan and my family in Eatern Europe received them 5 weeks later. Shipping was only $10. Communication with Arjan was excellent. No complain. Recommended!

Those are the first 2 negative responses I have read I think.

Also, I wouldn't put his name here online,as that's going a little too far.

Just use their shop name, and don't make it personal.

Yes, post # 41 by Nebo0919 seems like a personal vendetta.
It’s tough to put faith in an angry First Post with obvious history.

This year 5 orders from eu.nkon (batteries, charger, and flashlights)
All arrived very fast. Great comunication. A very reliable store, very good option for european buyers.
:smiley: :bigsmile: :slight_smile:

I´ve realiced a lot of order to Nkon. Batteries, FL, Chargers, all perfect.

I belong to the group that has dealt with Nkon more than once and was always well served. Reasonable prices and fast delivery. They only sell what’s in stock. I can recommend them without reservations to friends and family. Arjan goes the extra mile to keep his customers satisfied. This is a five star shop to me!

+1

I have ordered few times fron Nkon. So far no problems!

Serious troll post. I have bought there and the guy was totally friendly and polite. Reported.

+1

I have shopped from Nkon five or six times, and I never had a problem. Highly recommended store.

For me thats one of the most reliable EU stores

Have like 60+ orders from it, ZERO failures so far, shipping time takes usualy 4-5 working days tops, shipping charge never ever passed 10$ in spite of the package itself sometimes is over 15 kilos

Placed order on July 5th shipped on the 8th,
arrived on the 15th, well packaged bubble wrap mailer inside a bubble wrap mailer.
Very pleased, this was my first order, and I would not hesitate to order again.

Through the years i have placed several orders from nkon. All recieved fast and good communication with the seller.

Very sad that they dont ship out lithiums to some countries now. At least still a good source for eneloops.

Sam here. Excellent shop, excellent service.

Grtz
Nico

Two months ago I bought the newest Efest 14500 purple (the dark purple version) at nkon, and soon after it showed out of stock. The newest 18350 were also out of stock. Both have been marked out of stock since, and now the listings are removed (I believe that he makes a point in not listing items that are not in stock).

Could this be an indication of a supply problem for these popular cells with Efest?

You could ask him

Yes unfortunately, it seems that we have a problem with Efest and Nkon- all kind of Efest actualy

Their only postage method for Greece costs 40 euros for a pair of cells!!!

Well thars strage….you sure?
A 15 kg package costs me 25 euros…