Rating: NKON.nl

That is indeed pretty expensive.

Dont hesitate to contact him about shipping options. :wink:

Thumbs up from me, several purchases, great price, great service, my favorite european shop for batteries and eagletac products.

There is something TERRIBLY wrong in Greece shipping m8, as you can see only the chargers in my tomrroys order weights like 10 kgs

Great prices. Ordered some Eneloops from him last week and they are on is way, so far so good.

Who are you???

A person who is trying to be helpful m8 :slight_smile: as others says i would contact Nkon about that shipping matter, 41 eurtos for 2 batteries shipping isnt right- for me its like nearly free( for 2 batteries), and we are separated only by 200km

What an order Mitko!
I contacted them, they said that they are working on it. I believe they don’t want to send unregistered parcels to Greece.

i manage to order from him 3 times, all packages got ok, and packaged correctly.

the problem started when he dropped the ability to use regular mail for small packages, as he said he kept loosing batteries in regular mail, and now using only fedex to ship them, for me any form of ups/fedex/dhl is a problem, so i have to look for other reliable suppliers who can use regular mail for it.

Last time I ordered from him was just 2 weeks ago and it was delivered via Swisspost (small package via regular mail) after only 4 days.

wow, i just visited it again, and it went back, i actually emailed him before and he said he was 50% sure it would get lost, i ordered another 30 just to be on the safe side, incase he changes his mind again.

now all i need to do is worry about custom shape nickel strips :slight_smile:

Not one problem.
Great man and shop

Ordered some eneloops and a charger at Nkon last month, delivered the next day I believe.

Ordered some NCR18650Bs and Efest 26650, one of the pana cells has the sleeve torn exposing the cell. Emailed them around 2 weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything. :weary:

Anyone experience with return shipping cost regarding warranty?

Had a flashlight go dud after using it once or twice and he send me a return label for free.

Excellent service.

excellent and easy shipping, didnt take many days for the package to arrive to sweden, highly recommended for those that cant buy batteries from banggood/gearbest.

I am interested in doing business with Nkon.nl,how can I contact with Arjan Kon, who knows his tel number or whatsapp ?

welcome to contact me.
Email: efan2@sz-worldsales.com
WhatsApp/Tel:+86-13823171593
Wechat: efantech2

Just go to their website and send them an email...