Review: SysMax/NiteCore Intellicharger i4 V2 Charger

Ooopsy

Do you have the link to the picture? If so just pm it to me and I will post it.

There is a picture in post #38, but it is huge.

He had tryed to post another picture but it didn't work. That is what I was talking about.

Woohoo . It works :)

Anyhew lalalala. Sorry fellas was trying to show warmurf how i grease my charge slots . was copy pasting from photobucket . Cusnt find an app for my iphone . am at work thinking about flashlights What have you all done to meeeeeee!!!

That's just the beginning. Soon you will be thinking of plans for the next mod 24/7. ;)

yikes!!!

is there any cure for this madness ???

Well, there is one...

A new flashlight. :)

i just thought of a cure !!! Alien technology !!! Thats right ! A tiny flashlight with a million lumens !

That solves half of it, but then you need one that is .0000001 lumens. :P You have to have a moonlight low to. :)

sheesh!! :( once i start my second job . the 4 sevens 18 xml monster is mine mine mine all mine muahaha ha haha huhuu .. Cough!! Cough!!! :(

It's amazing I'm debating with myself whether to get the 18 xml monster or a new computer.

15,000 lumens for $2,499 = (quick calculation ).. just under 17 cents per lumen..

That's a good deal, great rationalization of it. ;)

What about spraying a bit of WD-40 into the spring/negative arm/slider - whatever (would like to see a closer picture of what to do). Would that be ok?

Aloha and welcome to BLF tcab!

Welcome to the madness, tcab!

Until you realize the SR King is ~4 cents/lumen

Maybe I should just get 9 Kings and duck tape them together. :P