Review: SysMax/NiteCore Intellicharger i4 V2 Charger

No and it is very difficult to find a charger that does.

Ok . Thanks :)

I wonder why Panasonic does not produce a charger of their own that works according to their own instructions for L ion batteries?

Indeed, that's how all chargers should be.

They probably do . All their fancy smashy cool chargers remain in japan !!! while the chinese manufactures flood the market with cheap stuff

The Chinese cannot flood the market unless Westerns want to buy their products and place them. No one is obligated to buy Chinese stuff if they don't want to, not even hardcore US companies like EXTech, which rebrand most of the Chinese products that no one would pay the price on them. Cree is not obligated to build their LEDs in China, there's no Chinese LEDs that can compete with them and they "have to move" their business to survive in China.

Probably because their LiIon batteries are for use in battery packs, not as stand alone batteries.

TRUE!!

JUST LOOK AT QUALITY OF THIS CHARGER. just beautifull!

I have a charger just like that for my Panasonic drill and sawzall. It is a great charger. I can't believe that they would not see a market for single batteries seeing that they produce so many of them. It would just be a matter of changing the package. They already have the technology behind them. Go figure.

I have had this NiteCore charger for 6 months. It has given almost 100% good service.

Electrically, it is marvelous. Also, it has a wonderful flashing LED system notifying you of the state of battery charge. The only deficiency are the sliding tabs that adjust to whatever length battery you insert. There is a common misunderstanding about this charger. Claims have been made about the tabs jambing when moved. That is because they shove the battery into the slot and then push the tab back with the butt of the battery. The tab will not function that way. You must grasp the tab with your fingers and pull back the tab by applying pressure at the base of the tab and then using your other hand, insert the battery and release the tab. Nite Core has a video on the web showing how it is done and it is a good method. There is no need for any tiresome spacers. The NiteCore adjusts using the tabs. Simple and elegant.
I recommend this charger since it does not heat up and it does not cook your batteries. Batteries get fully charged and remain healthy.

Duplicate. Deleted.

Im afraid to mess something up if I spray WD inside…

YOull be personally responsible if something kappens than

feel free to apply it but dont spray.

yep, Q-tip is a very good idea.

i use the nano-oil applicator.

I DID IT, I DID IT! :smiley:

I didnt spray with q-tip because its to much pressure, especially its a new can of wd.

I poured some on the paper, formed paper in V-shape and poured few drops on each spring.

Now there is some oil on the plastic below the springs, but I thinkk it doesnt matter.

Now its going rather smooth

Can you opine on this thread and whether the charger could have malfunctioned?

I wonder if it’s possible for the charger to fail to switch over into pulse mode when the first battery is charged?
That would overcharge the second one. Any way the ordinary user can check on this feature working right?

Or did the guy just happen to have bad luck?

Got 2 of these. Nice chargers, solid feel and they do not get too hot in use :slight_smile:

Seems, like mine does a little overcharging. Tried several different batteries, gives about 4.22 - 4.25v

If the charger still works I believe that it was the battery and not the charger. A good 14500/16340 will not get hot from a 750mA charge current.

My does the same, is there any chance to adjust termination voltage ?