Rip OFF Lights

Orion,

Those pic’s are great! How the heck do you find stuff like that? I especailly like the soldier and was thinking in reality why? Maybe there is a bona fide reason such as he was issued Bino’s like the one’s I had a work - after I dropped them you could no longer focus both lenses.

I think I’ll go back to that site and read through some of their other material, as it is so entertaining. I wonder how they came up with that. It does not appear to be a Google translation, I’m thinking that maybe they gave the job of writing the english pages for their website to a High School kid who was getting good marks in his English class.

But, it does have a 2 year warranty & Free shipping!! :bigsmile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fenix-PD35-XM-L2-U2-LED-Tactical-Flashlight-850-Lumens-SUPER-COMBO-/151132635125?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item233034fff5

if that doesn’t suit your fancy, How about a Night Vision Flashlight??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Surveillance-Camera-With-Infrared-Night-Vision-/251319424119?pt=US_Surveillance_Gadgets&hash=item3a83ce1477

38 Sold???

Super Combo!!!

Amazing! Sell all your stock in GoPro Hero Cams, the Next Big Thing has finally arrived, how the heck do you find this stuff? I wonder if Immalent made it?

Interesting the displayed price is US $1,105.00, but if you click on the 38 Sold, each has been sold at US $105.00

What the deal here? Trap?

I’m thinking it’s just an innocent typo more likely, as the seller seems to have good feeback and history.

Could be a typo based on rest of the prices but here seems the typo repeated

I see what you mean, again an extra $1,000.00 even added onto it. Maybe you’re right about the trap after all, with the seller thinking they can just claim it’s a typo.

I dropped them a comment, and suprisingly I already got a response. Not what you would have expected, a reather unique solution for their problem that is probably not the best idea:

Nice, it's good that you asked.

Shane will always give you a better price if you email him and tell him your a BLF member.
Very fast shipping on the lights I have purchased from him.

Same thing happens in the vaping world...guys buy super cheap rigs...sell em for outrageous prices trying to make a quick buck off the un-educated

Amazes me of the unscrupulous behavior of alot of resellers here

I don’t think the seller is trying to be unscrupulous. I took it to be more a result of trying to deal with some of eBay’s rip-off policies toward sellers. If that seller is trying to keep the price down, it is of benefit to the buyer as well. Isn’t there a one time fee each time you make a new listing? I guess raising the price like that to discourage buying is one way to try and get around the issue of delayed shipping pissing off the buyer, probably in this instance however it may not be the best idea as it gives buyers the wrong impression.

I posted this in another thread, but now I think it deserves to be presented here too. Enjoy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Mode-12-LED-Headlamp-with-Adjustable-Lamp-Straps-Flash-Light-Camping-Light-/111097299574?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19ddea4276

They have a new model HEIDER CFX SUPER TORCH
Not $149 - just $89.90 !

Not the SK98 ripoff this time -
can anyone ID the light ?

Saw some stainless C3s in boxes with a cheap charger and battery, at a large electronics franchise store.
$59.90

Stainless C3s are about $12 at FT, less on ebay.

Glad this is here. I know there are other warnings scattered around — recently someone mentioned another SK68 being hyped at Facebook by some guy claiming he built them himself selling them for, what, $40 apiece or something.

It gives a whole different meaning to “Warning — Be Wary of Overcharging”

My turdfire is brighter

This should include sellers who post
bogus prices that are egregious, next to a regular price claimed to be a deep discount.

Tmart right now for example:
CREE XM-L T6 1600LM 5 Mode Focusing LED Flashlight Torch
$9.49 — shown as discounted, marked down from $65.00

It’s a familiar, old $6 zoomy